cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Melissa K Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
441 of 448
I am sorted yes. I updated my address again but this time to add my city I clicked on the options that came up in the drop down menu instead of what saving what I typed in. Thereafter it saved my city.
Ansa B Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
442 of 448

I am not able to submit a proposal. Every time I try to it shows me an error message "To submit a proposal, update your address". My address and everything else looks fine. My profile is all verified. I don't understand what is going on. It has been weeks now! There is no one I can get intouch with. This is insane! Does anyone know what can I don????????!!!!!!! (Attached a screenshot of the error message)

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
443 of 448

Hi Ansa,

I checked your profile and can confirm that some details of your address are missing. To update it please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. You will need your full address in order to be able to submit a proposal. If you`re experiencing the same problem after updating your address let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
444 of 448
Hi, Thank you for your response. I have my full address stated there. But I still updated it again. Its still giving me the same problem. Please advice! Thanks!
445 of 448

Ok So I have figured it out! I have been updating my address in 'invoice address' option, but instead it needs to be updated in 'Location' option. Please try that and it will work. I just tried it and mine is working now. 

Go to Settings > Contact info > Location (then click edit and type your address in the bar where it says 'start tying your address')

But its sad that no one from upwork team is clarifying this! 

Montana H Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
446 of 448

Has this bug been fixed? 
I've just received this message and every time i try to update my address before sending a proposal, it shows up with the same response. 

Please help and shed some light on why this keeps happening? 
Thanks
Montana 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
447 of 448

Hi Montana,

The reason why you`re receiving this error is because your City is missing from your address. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your city under the City field. Thank you.

Untitled
Malik A Member Since: Oct 12, 2019
448 of 448
Hi, Thank you very much for the support. I really appreciate.

Kind Regards,

Malik
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS