Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
471 of 557

Hi Asim,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not added your address information in your account. Please go to Settings> Contact Info> Location and kindly provide your address details. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Asim S Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
472 of 557
I have written my address under contact info section. Still i’m unable to submit proposal.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
473 of 557

Hi Asim,

I checked your account again, and you haven't added any information on the location section. Kindly follow the instruction I shared and provide your address details. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Asim S Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
474 of 557
I have written my contact info days earlier, please see snapshot as below and let me know what to do?

[cid:62cd349a-be22-47ad-abe2-f678a569ed60]
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
475 of 557

Hi Asim,

I checked this for you and looks like you completed fields under your ''Invoice address''. Kindly, complete all fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Minahil K Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
476 of 557
Hi Joanne,
I have updated all these required fields, yet I'm still facing the same issue.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
477 of 557

Hi Minahil,

Your city is still missing from your address. Please refer to the instructions I`ve shared here in my previous post: 

• You will also need to add your city to the "City" field. To do this please go to Settings > Contact Info > location.

Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Elveera A Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
478 of 557

To submit a proposal please update your address!!

I'm getting this error message for every proposal I submit. My address is already entered. So I do not know what else I can do.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
479 of 557

Hi Elveera,

You will need to add your city as well in order to be able to send proposals. To do this please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Elveera A Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
480 of 557
Thank you so much. Yes the city field wasn't updated !!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS