cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

softtechltd
Malik A Member Since: Oct 12, 2019
511 of 559
Hi, Thank you very much for the support. I really appreciate.

Kind Regards,

Malik
b183e19e
Brooks B Member Since: Dec 8, 2019
512 of 559

I am attempting to submit a proposal and am experiencing this technical issue. I've updated my address at least 10 times at this point and am still receiving the error message. Please assist!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
513 of 559

Hi Brooks, 

I checked your account, and can see that you are yet to update your location in your Contact Info page. Please go to your Settings > Contact Info > Location, and update it accordingly, making sure that you fill-in all fields. 

Once you submit your address, you can let our team know if you need further help so that our team can assist you.

-Avery
Untitled
roppe97
Roope K Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
514 of 559

I'm already updated my address to profile, but it still says i have to add address to profile when submit a proposal. What's wrong with this?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
515 of 559

Hi Roope,

I checked your account and I can see that your city is missing from your address. To add your city go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
ainneone
Ainne O Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
516 of 559

I am having the same problem... This site is soooo buggy.....

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
517 of 559

Hi Ainne,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
parkershannon18
Shannon D P Member Since: Jan 29, 2020
518 of 559

I am having this same issue and I've updated my address and cleared the cache.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
519 of 559

Hi Shannon D,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like the City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
dm_sufyan
Muhammad S Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
520 of 559

Hi Shannon DP,

I was facing the same problem. The problem was I did not enter my phone number. After entering the phone number the problem gone. Just check your profile and fill the missing field. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS