🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Today i get this email notification "Good new...
Page options
empuerto_johans
Community Member

Today i get this email notification "Good news! You just received 10 free Connects."

Hi,

Today I get this email notification "Good news! You just received 10 free Connects." but when i check my account. I did not get these 10 free connects? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Juhoney,

I apologise about the confusion. I checked and can confirm you received the email and will soon receive the 10 Connects as part of an Upwork promotion. Congrats and keep us updated on your success!

Petra, I can confirm there's no issue and the email in question was received by design, as part of our promotion program.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Juhoney,

I'm sorry for the confusion. I would like to clarify that the above email is regarding your free monthly Connects that are awarded once your new cycle starts.
To view when your new cycle will start go to Settings > Membership & Connects > Current Billing Cycle. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your fast response. I have checked it BUT still zero. see attached file. 

still zero.JPG

Hi Juhoney,

Your new cycle will start on February 7 and that is when you will receive your monthly free Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I see. why i received this email today? 

Juhoney E wrote:

I see. why i received this email today? 

It's a bug

Hi Juhoney,

I apologise about the confusion. I checked and can confirm you received the email and will soon receive the 10 Connects as part of an Upwork promotion. Congrats and keep us updated on your success!

Petra, I can confirm there's no issue and the email in question was received by design, as part of our promotion program.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
empuerto_johans
Community Member

Thank you all for the support. this case is SOLVED. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members