cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today's New Bug Is...

Community Guru
Signe J Member Since: Jan 29, 2016
31 of 37

I agree, Christy. The thing is, we've been patient since...what...September? Patience wears thin, especially when things keep getting worse rather than better and there is no indication that true improvements are on the horizon. I find it amazing that we haven't mutinied yet, frankly.

I mean...every single day there is some new problem. EVERY SINGLE DAY. Often, the problems are just irritating -- but a lot of the time, like now (and like the ludicrous decision to solve a problem by removing the proposal list and instituting completely non-helpful bid ranges), they're crippling. I don't really know how much more crippled I can be, to tell the truth.

And nobody seems to care. That's the part that gets me. If they cared, it wouldn't continue on like this. If they cared, they'd stop telling us to be patient and fix it.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
32 of 37

Mutiny sounds good - we should all just disappear for a day - wonder what would happen? Seriously, maybe then they're realize we are as important as the clients.

I'm sure this will be removed, but it needed to be said.

Community Guru
Gabor K Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
33 of 37

I would like to see a public statement from Upwork - stating that everyone can download their achievements in the form of a certificate (including number of completed jobs). 

Community Guru
Gabor K Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
34 of 37

"I find it amazing that we haven't mutinied yet, frankly."

When we had similar problems in the office (at one of the big, multinational blue-chip IT companies), we simply started leaving at once by dozens. In a few days after, by hundreds. I am not making a suggestion - this is the biggest (and supposedly best) online freelance site. It should live up to its name. It's got the cash, the resources, the people. What's there to prevent it from doing its part?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
35 of 37

Hi Signe and others,

The issue with Messages should be fixed now. Please, let us know if you see the error again.

Sorry about the inconvenience and frustration. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kho Fu C Member Since: Mar 31, 2016
36 of 37

I've got same problem after yesterday messenger bug. Please do something.

Kho Fu C Member Since: Mar 31, 2016
37 of 37

However, I found a solution for how to make first contact with client. Hope this will help somebody.

I've accepted offer and requested payment and entered my message with contact info in desrciption field. Aftewards we've each others e-mails and went on communicating there.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS