🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Badge Disappeared
Page options
subtlygold
Community Member

Top Rated Badge Disappeared

Hello all,

I had the top rated badge just yesterday. Today, it's gone. I don't know what went wrong. I still have a 100% JSS, good earnings and multiple clients that I am actively working with. I did make some changes to my profile recently though - could that be it? If so, how can I fix it?

Also, just realized that when I click on my profile it says 'freelancer profile not found'. I have the refresh multiple times before my profile finally loads. 

61 REPLIES 61
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alya, 

Please know that we are looking into your concern about your Top Rated badge.

As for the concern about your profile, it sounds like you are accessing your Upwork profile by clicking on the "View Upwork Profile" button on your Community profile page. Please know that this is a known issue, and we are working on it with our vendor. In the meantime, you can remove the underscore in your profile URL as shown here, and you should be redirected to your Upwork profile automatically. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification Avery. I hope the Top Rated badge issue gets sorted out soon!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alya, 

The Top Rated badge should be back in your account within 24-hours. The recent changes you made to your account could have removed the badge temporarily. If after 24-hours the badge is still missing, please update this thread, and our team will assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Yes, it's back. Thank you Avery!

navi8252
Community Member

Hi, I also recieved the email today that my top rated badge removed. Even my jss score raises from 94% to 97% today. I am satisfying all top rated conditions as well. Yeh I also made some minor changes in my profile 2 days back. Can it be the issue.

I will really appreciate if you can check this issue for me as well.

Thanks
petra_r
Community Member

Navdeep S wrote:
Yeh I also made some minor changes in my profile 2 days back. Can it be the issue.

If you removed something and that caused your profile completeness to below 90% and yes, that could be the reason. Check your profile completeness on your My Stats page, at the bottom.

navi8252
Community Member

I didn't checked that and just added the one which I removed 2 days back. Because I really need my top rated badge back.

Can it be back now?
petra_r
Community Member

Navdeep S wrote:
I didn't checked that and just added the one which I removed 2 days back. Because I really need my top rated badge back.

Is your profile completeness back to 100%? If so, you should get your badge back within 24 to maximum 48 hours.

navi8252
Community Member

Yes, Its showing 100% to me. 
Hopefully i get toprated badge again soon. 

Thanks

cheelga
Community Member

Hi!

I have the same concern. My top-rated badge cannot be seen on my profile. Can anyone help me about this?

petra_r
Community Member

Axel G wrote:

My top-rated badge cannot be seen on my profile. Can anyone help me about this?

You're no longer top rated. Your JSS is below 90%

tlbp
Community Member

Axel G wrote:

Hi!

I have the same concern. My top-rated badge cannot be seen on my profile. Can anyone help me about this?

The badge is visible to me. 

You'll need to watch your TR eligibility weeks. Check your stats page to see how many you have. 

Hi,. I did not do anything on my account, still have a client and my top rated was gone on friday when it was pay day! Now my funds still im review when it should have been released on friday. Please help!!!

Hi Ivon Durelle,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the sudden removal of your Rop Rated badge and if you still haven't received your funds. I can see that you've already raised a couple of support tickets regarding your concerns. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sharafaye
Community Member

Hi Arjay. For your kind assistance, please. I just noticed today that my top-rated badge is gone though I didn't make any changes to my account and still have a client. Stats is still 100%. Also, my funds were supposed to be available yesterday, Friday but at the moment it's still pending.  Your response is much appreciated.

Hi Shara Faye,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1a70bf57
Community Member

Hello Avery, I am having the same issue, my top rated badge dissapeared, I did make some changes to my profile but that was more than 24 hours ago, however from what I can recall it wasn't there before I made those changes. could you please help me out?

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to maintain Top Rated status, you must meet the following criteria:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Upon checking, your 12-month total earning is at $225.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Avery. 

i recently made changes on my profile too which brings it to 90 percent which made my badge gone. now its back to 100 percent. can you pls check it for me if its already complete. thanks. i want my badge bacjk. 🙂 thank you.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your Top rated badge. I checked your profile and noticed that your profile completeness is already at 100% now. Please allow 24-48 hours for the Top rated badge to be restored back.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hlo pradeep , i got the top rated badge last week and today my top rated badge Suddenly disappeared And also my JSS Job success score also disappeared and rising talent badge came back so how can I get my top rated badge back

e0ad2895
Community Member

Hi, reading through this furom I have thesame issue like Alya, My Top rated badge disappeared for no reason, I did not done any changes but the badge has gone, Please reply and let me know the problem. Thankyou!

nwodo-stephanie
Community Member

Hello, i need help. I noticed my Top rated badge dissapaeared due to profile completeness. Had to do with my education. It was down from 100 to 90%. I just updated my education and it's back to 100%. Will i get my Top rated badge back? And if so, when?

Hi Chidimma,

If you meet all of the requirements for the Top Rated badge currently, it will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Sir.  

i recently made changes on my profile too which brings it to 90 percent which made my badge gone. now its back to 100 percent. can you pls check it for me if its already complete. thanks. i want my badge bacjk. 🙂 thank you.

Carl Anthony J wrote:

i want my badge bacjk.

Just give it a couple of days, the system takes time to catch up.

dc73ba68
Community Member

Hi there, my JSS dropped from 96% to 81% due to negative feedback from a client. As a result, I also lost my top-rated badge.

Please, how long will it take me to earn my top-rated badge again? Thank you.

Hi Ayomide,

Once you're fulfilling all of the requirements for the Top Rated badge, it will be awarded on your profile. To learn more about this, check out this help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ayomide, if you can identify exactly which client gave you poor feedback resulting in this drop, then you can use your top-rated perk (provided it is within two weeks of your losing your badge) and have it removed, both publicly and privately. But you must be sure that it is this that has caused the drop. Have a look here: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Feedback-Removal

dc73ba68
Community Member

Thank you for your reply Goran. However, do I have to wait for another 13-16 weeks even when I get a JSS of 90% or more?

Hi Ayomide,

It depends on how long your JSS is below 90% before going back up. If your Top Rated eligible weeks fall below 13, you'll need to wait for the non-eligible weeks you accrued to fall out of the 16 weeks calculation window in order to meet this requirement again.

If you just lost your Top Rated badge this week because of a dip in your JSS, please keep in mind you could still be eligible for feedback removal

~Andrea
Upwork
dc73ba68
Community Member

Thanks Andrea!

However, I've removed a client's feedback within the last 3 months. If, luckily, I'm able to get back to 90% or more in 3 or 4 weeks time, will I be given back my top-rated badge?

Ayomide, in that case, you'd have four non-eligible weeks in your Top Rated Eligibility Weeks calculation. You would need to wait for those four non-eligible weeks to fall out of the 16-week window. Please check out this help article for more information on how this works. 

~Andrea
Upwork
fadirahhal
Community Member

Hello guys,

My top rated badge just gone. I am working as usual but. I still have a 100% JSS, good earnings and multiple clients that I am actively working with.

arisha-usman
Community Member

Hi, 

My Top-rated badge has disappeared. Please help me figure out why. Does one need to keep the earnings 1000$ every time in the past 12 months to retain the badge?

Hi Arisha,

Thank you for your message. Yes, you will need to earn and maintain all requirements to keep the Top Rated badge.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mohammadasim1990
Community Member

Hello All,

My top-rated badge gets disappeared. can anyone clarify why is that? I have been Top-rated for almost more than a year.

And I have also noticed that the eligibility week are now 11 from 16. My profile is up-to-date and also I have enough earnings to keep the Top-rated badge.

I would appreciate If anybody from Upwork can look into my profile and could fix the problem

Thanks,

Asim

Hi Mohammad,

To maintain a Top-Rated status, please note that you need to maintain a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top-Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress, looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. We update the count every Saturday. Feel free to check this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9aeaf05a
Community Member

Hello All,

I was prompt by Upwork to update my account and so i did when i check my Top rated badge is all gone.

Thanks,

Reymond

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths