🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Badge Disappeared
Page options
subtlygold
Community Member

Top Rated Badge Disappeared

Hello all,

I had the top rated badge just yesterday. Today, it's gone. I don't know what went wrong. I still have a 100% JSS, good earnings and multiple clients that I am actively working with. I did make some changes to my profile recently though - could that be it? If so, how can I fix it?

Also, just realized that when I click on my profile it says 'freelancer profile not found'. I have the refresh multiple times before my profile finally loads. 

61 REPLIES 61

Hi Reymond,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry if you got caught off guard about the removal of your Top Rated Badge. The recent changes you made to your account could have removed the badge temporarily. However, I checked your profile and can confirm that your profile completeness is already at 100% now. Please allow 24-48 hours for the Top Rated badge to be restored back.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a_wahab97
Community Member

Hey, My JSS is 100%, My Top rated badge got removed a week ago and it hasn't been restored. Can you guys shed some light into this?

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you follow up on the same ticket thread.

~ AJ
Upwork
9aeaf05a
Community Member

If i meet all the requirements but then Its almost a month now but the badge still wasnt back.

Thanks!

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for following up on this. We'll have one of the support team members review your case and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page once your account is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
rianify
Community Member

Hello, I can't find my Upwork top rated badge. It suddenly disappeared and I think I met all my Upwork requirements for maintaining a top rated badge. 

9617b3f3
Community Member

Hello, I made some changes to my profile's name, and it has been more than 3 days since the badge has been removed. I haven't got it back. Can someone from the support team please have a look at what's going on? I can see that many freelancers have reported this issue in the past about not updating the badge.

P.S: I'm fulfilling all the criteria of top-rated.

Thanks.

faithjardiniano
Community Member

Hi I also lost my Top rated plus badge but it did not revert back to top rated badge however my score is still 100% They said 48 hours but did not hear from them since feb 18 

faithjardiniano_0-1677214929494.png

Hi Henazant,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Henazant,

You will have to open a support ticket. They have had some technical issues for the last few weeks, and now I have my badge on my profile.

papilior
Community Member

Hi, I also lost my Top rated badge. I still have a 100% JSS, good earnings, and clients I work with.

Help me, please 🙏

Thanks!

Rosina

Hi Rosina,

You earn “Top Rated” status by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients every time with high-quality work, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service. Please visit this article to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

~ AJ
Upwork
markeissler
Community Member

I just received notification yesterday that "Your status is no longer Top Rated Plus." My JSS dropped to 83%. I just completed a contract. I billed over $100k over the past 12 months. And my customer feedback is 5 stars. Now I don't even qualify to submit proposals for a lot of the postings. Seems to me that Upwork is just a broken platform.

Crickets? I sure don't understand why Upwork publishes no email support address and the chat is just a bot. Super useless. Moderator Annie Jane B - If this is the way Upwork functions, that after billing $100k+ in the past 12 months, 5 start ratings all around, my JSS drops to 83% and my badges are removed then I think I should just take my business elsewhere. It was already bad with the across the board increase to 10% in fees regardless of the size of contract but this experience is just terrible. My profile is likely now too damaged to get more work.

Hi Mark,

I’m sorry to hear about your score drop which resulted in the removal of your Top Rated badge, but we're afraid that we won't be able to comment on an individual score or how specific contracts affect it. Factors such as private and public feedback, the dollar weight of the projects you've completed, and the long-term relationships with your clients can have an impact on your overall score. You may want to check this article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I'm not looking for public comment, I'm looking for support since there is practically NO WAY to directly reach support on Upwork other than going through these forums.

Like I mentioned, my customer feedback (that I can see) is 5 stars. I don't see how feedback I can't see would not also impact that star rating.

94e521b4
Community Member

Hello everyone!
For some reason my Top Rated badge dissappeared. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks!

Hi Daryn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that Top Rated status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirementsOnce all the requirements are met, you will receive the badge within 48 hours.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
94e521b4
Community Member

Thanks Nikola,

The thing is, that nothing is changed in my profile, Top Rated eligible weeks are 16 of 16, success score is 100%. I don't understand what was the issue. And almost a week passed since I wrote here about my case. But there is still no badge  

faysalzaman7
Community Member

I have 93% JSS. The profile is 100% completed. There's no change in the top-rated eligible weeks for a month. Earnings are in the required range. What's happening here?

malik_pk
Community Member

Hi UpWork,
I had the top-rated badge just yesterday. Today, it's gone. I don't know what went wrong. Similarly, I had 100% JSS which dropped to 85%. I don't know what just happened to my profile. Help me to get back my top rated badge and JSS.

Hi Haseeb,

Part of the criteria for the Top Rated status is maintaining a JSS of 90% or higher. Since your score dropped below it, the badge has been removed.

I'm sorry about the change in your score but I'm afraid we won't be able to comment on an individual score or how specific contracts affect it.  Your JSS can change because:

- You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients.
- You receive positive public or private feedback from one or more clients.
- A higher-value job is added to your score and outweighs lower-value jobs.
- Jobs you completed in the past are no longer considered because they are outside the score's time frame.

You can find more information under the "Why did my JSS change?" section in this article.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members