🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Badge and JSS
Page options
development_zest
Community Member

Top Rated Badge and JSS

Hello community,

I need immediate help with my JSS and Top Rated Badge. My Job Success Score has disappeared as well as the Top Rated Badge isn't visible on my profile. 

Please help me with the reasons I lost these two and how can I regain them.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

The Job Success Score is calculated on contracts in 6-12 and 24 months windows. Since you don't have enough contracts, the JSS and the Top Rated badge were removed from your profile.

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. To learn more about JSS and how it works, check out this Help Article, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

The Job Success Score is calculated on contracts in 6-12 and 24 months windows. Since you don't have enough contracts, the JSS and the Top Rated badge were removed from your profile..

But he has 5 contracts with feedback from 2 or more different clients in the 24 month window?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Petra,

I checked this with our team and would like to confirm that everything is working as designed. The freelancer in this case will receive his JSS after completing a few more contracts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

I checked this with our team and would like to confirm that everything is working as designed. 

Goran, I was actually initially looking at an entirely different profile 😄

My bad!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths