🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Badge changed to regular top rated ...
Page options
akodiaemma
Community Member

Top Rated Badge changed to regular top rated badge

Hi my Top rated plus badge was displaying correctly on my profile today and is still visible inside my stats page. When I look for my profile as an outsider, it shows the top rated plus badge. However, in the last few hours, it has been reverted back to the regular Top Rated badge when I click to view my account profile. I've confirmed via the My Stats page that I'm still meeting all three criteria for Top Rated Plus status, and that my profile is 100% complete. I also tried logging out, clearing my cache and cookies, and then logging back in (as I saw that fixed this issue for someone else) but the regular Top Rated badge is still displayed. The My Stats page also just updated today so I know it's not an issue of things being out of date. How can I get the Top Rated Plus badge back? I am working on a $5000 contract as we speak, so I do not understand how this happened. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Akodia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already followed up with you on your support ticket. If you have further questions please feel free to follow up on your ticket directly and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Your profile is showing the top-rated plus badge.

Logging out will hide it, as will looking at your profile from a regular client profile, It is only visible to logged-in freelancers and logged-in Plus & Enterprise clients.

People who are not logged in can't see it, nor can regular clients.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members