cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Badge disappeared from my profile.

Ace Contributor
Monique L Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
11 of 38

Yup same thing with me too. Get a banner across screen saying 'You're almost top rated' after being top rated for almost 2 years. 

A little warning would have been great with steps on what you need to do to not lose your badge. 

How do you even see what percentage your profile is at? I have something entered in Education and the tests are still showing...

Community Guru
Kholleras I Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
12 of 38

Monique L wrote:

How do you even see what percentage your profile is at?

It's the last item on the My Stats page.

Ace Contributor
13 of 38

Ah thanks found it.

It says 100% but still don't have my top rated badge?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 38

Hi Monique, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. The team is aware of this, and you should receive your Top Rated badge within 48-hours. If this doesn't happen automatically, please let us know by posting on this thread, and we'll assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
15 of 38

Thanks so much!

Community Guru
Samantha S Member Since: Jun 23, 2016
16 of 38

Avery O wrote:

Hi Monique, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. The team is aware of this, and you should receive your Top Rated badge within 48-hours. If this doesn't happen automatically, please let us know by posting on this thread, and we'll assist you further. 

Is this a bug or a change in profile requirements?  The same happened to me today.

In the process of trying to make my profile complete, I tried to update my portfolio and also discovered that I can't add an item without associating it with a specialized profile.  

Alexandr M Member Since: Oct 4, 2015
17 of 38

I've got the same problem. All TR conditions are met.
It looks like a mass bug.

Shrinivasan P Member Since: Sep 30, 2015
18 of 38

I have got the same issue.  Yesterday removed my Top Rated status and I got a pop up regarding same.  My profile satisfied all the Top Rated staus. Kindly do the needful to get the Top Rated status again. 

Thanks.

Shrinivas. P 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 38

Hi everyone, 

As I have noted on my reply above to Monique's question, please know that this is a known issue. Your Top Rated badges should reflect on your account within 48-hours. If it doesn't happen automatically, please reach out to us through this thread so that we can investigate further.

-Avery
Untitled
Shehata A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
20 of 38

Hello dear Upworkers,

I have a very unpleasant experience with Upwork. I have been a top-rated translator for over 3 years now, but suddenly, my top-rated badge was removed yesterday.

I tried to contact support, but they told me it would be back in 24 hours after I updated my education information on my profile (I did not know it matters that much), however, it did not.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d9add5d0a9de1f4f

Kindly help me about this problem.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS