🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Badge removed
Page options
gflorante79
Community Member

Top Rated Badge removed

Hi, I'm a freelancer and wanted to raise an issue about 2 days ago when I received my Top Rated Badge, unfortunately my client had a problem with his payment on escrow and my contract was on hold for the meantime and I ask my client to resolve the problem then when the contract has been activated my Top Rated Badge was gone is there a way UpWork can put it back? in the first place this wasn't my fault. I hope someone can help me. Thank you!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Geoffrey F wrote:
Hi, I'm a freelancer and wanted to raise an issue about 2 days ago when I received my Top Rated Badge, unfortunately my client had a problem with his payment on escrow and my contract was on hold for the meantime and I ask my client to resolve the problem then when the contract has been activated my Top Rated Badge was gone is there a way UpWork can put it back? in the first place this wasn't my fault. I hope someone can help me. Thank you!

A contract being on hold does not affect your eligibility for top rated status.

Check your "My Stats Page" - Do you have any account holds on your side? What are your 12 month earnings? How many eligible weeks?

Is your profile still 100% complete?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members