🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Badge
Page options
9211b871
Community Member

Top Rated Badge

Hello,

I need help.

I have completed 20 jobs and my JSS has been above 90% for the past 14 weeks. However, after recent update, my JSS moved to 100 on my profile, but remains 92 on my stats. Also, my top rated eligible weeks is still on 13/16....should be 14/16 now. Also, I don't have a toprated badge yet despite earning over 1000 dollars and no recent account holds.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Ismaila,

Thank you for your message. Top Rated badge will be automatically assigned to your Upwork profile as soon as you meet the requirement here. I see that your financial account is currently on hold. Please refer to the notification sent to your registered email address for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep..

I did not receive any mail from Upwork. Also, I the link up there is not working.

Please help

Hi Ismaila,

Thank you for following up. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

Additionally, you can access the help article about Top Rated status here. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths