🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Badge
Page options
cankocak
Community Member

Top Rated Badge

Hi ,

Hi I have top rated badge and my jss is reduced it was so hard to increase it I don't know how it's increasing I completed all my contracts and got great rates.

Finally I maintain a 90%. Will I get top rated batch badge or do I need to wait more?

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Can,

There are many factors that contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities available in the market. Once qualified, you will receive an email notification.

*EDIT: Apologies for the mix-up. One of the requirements for Top Rated badge is maintaining a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Once you meet this requirement again, the badge will appear on your profile again.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cankocak
Community Member

Hi thanks for your answer. I had top rated badge then my jss is reduced now its 90 again but there is no any top rated badge?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Can,

To earn Top Rated status again, you need to maintain a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths