🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Badge
Page options
preet8555
Community Member

Top Rated Badge

I want to ask how far I am from the top-rated badge. I have a few long term clients and also I have earned nice money in the last few months. Now one of my client gave me very bad feedback without any of my work reason. I want to remove that feedback but need a top-rated badge. So that is why I am asking when I will get that.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Harpreet,

Please know that you earn a Top Rated badge by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients with your work every time, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service

To become Top Rated, you must have the following qualifications:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

You can find more information in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Harpreet wrote:

One of my client gave me very bad feedback without any of my work reason. I want to remove that feedback but need a top-rated badge. So that is why I am asking when I will get that.

First you need to get above 90% with your JSS. 

Then you need 13 out of 16 eligible weeks (Go to your My Stats Page to see how many you have). Eligible weeks are weeks during which your JSS was over 90%

Expect your JSS to go down steeply today, because 2 out of the last 3 contracts went really badly and they both ended since the last update...

Harpreet wrote:

I want to ask how far I am from the top-rated badge.

You are a very long way from it.

If your last client was a cocaine dealer (!) who was asking you to engage in illegal activiites, you should report it to Upwork. With any luck, they'll suspend the account and then the feedback won't count (I think that's how it works, anyway).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths