🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Badge
Page options
shekhar49
Community Member

Top Rated Badge

Hello,

I m pritty much disappointed that my earned top rated badge has been removed by upwork from my profile.I have 100% job success score.

I am requesting upwork to reassign my hard earned 'top rated' badge which will help me to get new projects.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Shekhar L wrote:

I am requesting upwork to reassign my hard earned 'top rated' badge which will help me to get new projects.,

You don't qualify for the top rated badge because your 12-months earnings aren't over $1000. You need to meet ALL criteria, not just the JSS.

It looks like Upwork is no more freelancer friendly.Upwork is only looking freelancer's money whether it should come from connects or project brokerage.Also there are lots of fake projects post(the project which doesn't hire any freelancer.) where I wasted lots of connects.Upwork is not blocking these fake project post which consume lots of freelancer hard earned connects as they are getting money with connects.Upwork should be freelancer friendly.

Badges should not relate to the earnings as these are the certificates which freelancers earned with there positive project deliveries and client's feedback.I think upwork should understand that badges denotes the freelancer's work not earning.

Upwork should concentrate on createing positive environment to freelancers so that they can apply positive efforts on project rather than upwork's calculations.

I hope upwork will give me my badge asap, so that i can get more projects as per my skill set.

Thanks.

Hi Shekhar,

You can expect your badge to start showing on your profile once again when you meet all the requirements for the badge from this help article. As Petra said, your 12-month earnings need to be $1,000 or more to qualify for the badge.

We understand some clients unfortunately will post jobs, not hire, and never close their jobs. We know this is frustrating and we will continue to reach out to clients to encourage them to hire or remove their job. We also recommend you closely review the client’s details, such as past hire rate, to help you decide whether to use Connects to submit a proposal for a project.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

1) Badges/cerificates/feedbacks/recognition should not relate to any kind of earning or money, these are the respect or appreciation which freelancers have to earned by there  work, efforts, approaches and deliveries.You can't compare or relate everything with money

2) Upwrok should refund every freelancer if that job post is not hired anybody.With all these conditions and approches it looks like Upwork is only looking for freelancer's money.

Hope you can understand and i will get my badges asap.

Thanks.

Shekhar L wrote:

Hope you can understand and i will get my badges asap.

You will, once you fulfill the criteria.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths