🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Badge
Page options
3971aade
Community Member

Top Rated Badge

Hii upwork team !

I have met the criteria for top rated badge and my top rated Eligible weeks just turned to 13 out of 16 yesterday with no recent account holds too, If someone can tell me how long does it take to show up "Top rated" status on my profile, that would be great. Can you please help me regarding this issue ? Thankyou

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think you misread the paragraph. In the paragragh, it says:
"You don't just become top rated if you have a 90% rating UNLESS you were given a Rising Talent rating and you maintained that for the last 13 of 16 weeks."

It means:

- If you have 90% JSS but you don't have 13/16 weeks of Rising Talent: You won't have the Top Rated badge.

- If you have 90% JSS and you have 13/16 weeks of Rising Talent: You have the Top Rated badge.

In all cases, you must have a JSS first.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
PradeepH

Hi K Akhil,

Thank you for your message. Your Top rated badge should be automatically added to your Upwork profile within 24-48 hours once you meet all requirements mentioned here

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

What are you talking about? You don't even have a JSS yet.

petra_r
Community Member

K Akhil V wrote:

I have met the criteria for top rated badge

No, you have not.

You need a Job Success Score of 90% or better, and you don't have a JSS (Job Success Score) at all yet. You'll need to complete a few more contracts before you become eligible for a JSS and then the top-rated badge provided your JSS is at 90% or better at that time.

3971aade
Community Member

Hii Petra! Thanks for taking time to respond. Yeah I don't have Jss yet but I've seen an article on different website which said that if I did manage "Rising Talent" status for 13 out of 16 weeks, then I'll be eligible for Top rated status too even if I don't have jss. So, this isn't true right? I'll just send an attachment of that paragraph. Thank you

I think you misread the paragraph. In the paragragh, it says:
"You don't just become top rated if you have a 90% rating UNLESS you were given a Rising Talent rating and you maintained that for the last 13 of 16 weeks."

It means:

- If you have 90% JSS but you don't have 13/16 weeks of Rising Talent: You won't have the Top Rated badge.

- If you have 90% JSS and you have 13/16 weeks of Rising Talent: You have the Top Rated badge.

In all cases, you must have a JSS first.

Thank you very much for helping me with this. I really appreciate it 🙂

petra_r
Community Member

K Akhil V wrote: Yeah I don't have Jss yet but I've seen an article on different website which said that if I did manage "Rising Talent" status for 13 out of 16 weeks, then I'll be eligible for Top rated status too

That isn't true, no. Or rather, it is badly worded.

You absolutely must have a JSS of 90% or better to become top-rated, but weeks while you're Rising-Talent count towards the top-rated eligible weeks. In other words: You could become eligible for top-rated status basically as soon as you get your JSS (a day or two later) and would not have to wait 13 weeks.

3971aade
Community Member

Thank you very much for clarification Petra . I really appreciate your reply 🙂

Hi Akhil, I read the same paragraph. It is clearly saying Rising badge OR Jss for 13 of 16 weeks. I really dont understand why everyone is saying JSS is mandatory.  

eebed6ff
Community Member

eebed6ff_0-1660065307542.png

Hi, I have found this on Upwork website. Where they are clearly saying either Rising talent badge OR Jss for 13 of 16 weeks. Why everyone is saying that JSS is mandatory What I am missing?

chillynguyen_0-1660159389030.png

Hi, the first requirement is "A current JSS of 90% or higher". Every requirements must be met in order to get the badge.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Top-Rated

chillynguyen
Community Member

Hi, it seems like you haven't met the first requirement yet: "A current Job Success Score (JSS) of 90% or higher".

chillynguyen_0-1650269879900.png

Here is how to have a JSS:

chillynguyen_1-1650270007342.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members