Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Badge

Highlighted
Muhammad Jamil K Member Since: Mar 26, 2017
1 of 16

Hello,

I have a JSS 96% and earning over 1K+, but why i am not awarded with TOP RATED Badge, please guide.?? details below:-

12-month earnings
$981 + 75$ pending
Clients who would recommend you 91%
Long-term clients 75%
Recent account holds 0
Highlighted
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
2 of 16
Hey Muhammad,
To have a TR badge you need to maintain a JSS of more than 90% for more than 16 weeks. You can go to My Stats pages to see how many weeks you have on the count.
Hope this helps.
Highlighted
3 of 16

i have maintained the jss above 90% for 16 Months and now my earning is also above 1K$

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 16

Hello Muhammad,

Here is a link for more information about how to become a top rated.

Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 16

Sir i read the crietiera and if fullfil it that is why i am asking why i am not awarded top rated badge. kindly view my profile.

Highlighted
Community Guru
BEST ANSWER
6 of 16

Hello Muhammad,

I just checked your account and I could see that your 12-month earnings is still below $1k. You may view your stats by hovering your mouse to Find Work tab and then click My Stats. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
7 of 16

Thank You Sir, my earnings are 981 and 75$ are in review, in next week they will be above 1K, did i get the badge in next week??

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 16

Hello Muhammad,

Once you reach the $1k 12-month earnings, you will have the Top Rated badge. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Irina R Member Since: Dec 14, 2017
9 of 16

Hi guys! 29 of january (a week ago) I got that pop up window encouraging me to Update profile to get blue badge. I've clicked several times throught the next 4 days, since the pop up continiued to appear. I was adviced here to wait for about 2 days to get the profile updated. Despite this my profile still stays as it was before, no badge appeared. Just wondering what's going on...

Thanks for reading

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
10 of 16

Hi Irina,

Thanks for your message. To earn "Top Rated" badge you need to maintain 90% JSS for more than 16 weeks. You may view your stats by clicking on Find Work tab> My Stats. Here's a link to know more information on how to become Top Rated.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS