Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Badge

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 16

Jo-An B wrote:To earn "Top Rated" badge you need to maintain 90% JSS for more than 16 weeks.

No. It is 13 out of the last 16 weeks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
12 of 16

@Petra R wrote:

Jo-An B wrote:To earn "Top Rated" badge you need to maintain 90% JSS for more than 16 weeks.

I can confirm that from my own experience. I recently got my TR badge, exactly 13 weeks plus 1 day after getting my first JSS. (I believe time spent as Rising Talent can also count towards TR, but I never had RT.)

If I could ask you a related question please, Petra... I've already used my TR perk to remove a private feedback, and my JSS has returned to 100%. (Yay!)  I'm thinking of also refunding, to remove the corresponding public feedback. The public feedback is not that bad, but if nothing else, it's pushing much better feedback down the page and below the fold. Since it's only a matter of $30, I thought I might as well refund, as long as I can be certain that this won't have any affect on my JSS. Are you sure that refunding on a job that's already been removed from JSS by the perk won't result in any penalty for refunding?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 16

@Richard W wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

I can confirm that from my own experience. I recently got my TR badge, exactly 13 weeks plus 1 day after getting my first JSS. (I believe time spent as Rising Talent can also count towards TR, but I never had RT.)

If I could ask you a related question please, Petra... I've already used my TR perk to remove a private feedback, and my JSS has returned to 100%. (Yay!)  I'm thinking of also refunding, to remove the corresponding public feedback. The public feedback is not that bad, but if nothing else, it's pushing much better feedback down the page and below the fold. Since it's only a matter of $30, I thought I might as well refund, as long as I can be certain that this won't have any affect on my JSS. Are you sure that refunding on a job that's already been removed from JSS by the perk won't result in any penalty for refunding?

There is no "additional penalty" for refunding. Whatever impact that contract had on your JSS would not be affected by the refund and as you have already excluded it, you have excluded it from the calculation completely so if you really want to refund that won't have any effect on your JSS.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
14 of 16

@Petra R wrote:

There is no "additional penalty" for refunding. Whatever impact that contract had on your JSS would not be affected by the refund and as you have already excluded it, you have excluded it from the calculation completely so if you really want to refund that won't have any effect on your JSS.

Thanks for that, Petra, O font of all Upwork wisdom.

Highlighted
Hristina B Member Since: Jun 5, 2017
15 of 16
Hi,

I was wondering why i still don't have Top rated badge? Can you please help me?

Thanks
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 16

Hi Hristina, 

You will need to meet the following requirements in order to be part of the Top Rated Program: 

1. A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  2. First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  3. Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  4. A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  5. 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  6. Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  7. An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  8. Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

As I can see, you do not have a 100% complete profile. You may read this help article to know how you can complete your profile to 100%.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS