🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Batch removed from profile without ...
Page options
usamatahir0
Community Member

Top Rated Batch removed from profile without any negative review

Hi, I was a top-rated seller on upwork till this morning. This morning I received an email from work that I no longer qualify for the Rising Talent batch which interestingly I don't have because I was Top rated but when I check my profile my JSS goes down to 85% and I also lost top rated batch
I think its a mistake because there is no negative reviews recently.
Can you please assist me?
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Usama,

Your JSS can change for a number of reasons, even without recent activity. Your best JSS score will be displayed based on the rolling windows when it is calculated. Sometimes, new contracts are added that impact your JSS. Other times, old activity is aged out.

For example, a contract will no longer count in your six-month JSS window once it is six months and one day old.

Your JSS can change because:

You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients
You receive very positive public or private feedback from one or more clients
A higher-value job is added to your JSS and it outweighs lower-value jobs
Past jobs are no longer considered because they fall outside the time frame

Since this is affecting your Top Rated badge, please check out this help article for more information on your options.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out. To maintain Top Rated status, you must have the following qualifications:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

You may check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

My JSS was 100% and I'm currently working on a project but it drops to 85% without any negative reviews. That's the main issue. Can you please help in that why my JSS goes down without any negative feedback after I got Top-rated

Hi Usama,

Your JSS can change for a number of reasons, even without recent activity. Your best JSS score will be displayed based on the rolling windows when it is calculated. Sometimes, new contracts are added that impact your JSS. Other times, old activity is aged out.

For example, a contract will no longer count in your six-month JSS window once it is six months and one day old.

Your JSS can change because:

You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients
You receive very positive public or private feedback from one or more clients
A higher-value job is added to your JSS and it outweighs lower-value jobs
Past jobs are no longer considered because they fall outside the time frame

Since this is affecting your Top Rated badge, please check out this help article for more information on your options.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members