🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Benefits
Page options
pashazade-rufana
Community Member

Top Rated Benefits

Hello everyone
I was top-rated but still no job offers.
They don't even get answers from the jobs I send, they get someone who is not top rated. How is this happening?
My proposal is not put forward ???
So what good did I see is this "top-rated" ??

Please solve my problem.

9 REPLIES 9
af792128
Community Member

Hello Rufana,

Top Rated program does not guarantee that you'll be hired

they hired whose job success is low than me.it is a problem..my offer does not appear?

Rufana P wrote:

they hired whose job success is low than me.it is a problem..my offer does not appear?

Sure it appears, so does everyone else's. The platform is currently being flooded by people who want to work online.

thank u.also I worked 71 jobs but appear 69 in my profile. What is the reason?

Hi Rufana,

I just checked your profile and I can see 71 jobs on your profile as well. Could you please share more details where you saw 69? If private details are involved, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Rufana,

Just to confirm that this is by design. Clients have an option to post jobs as private. Users who are not logged in on Upwork will not be able to view these jobs/contracts and they will be able to view only contracts that were posted as public jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rufana,

To learn more about the benefits of becoming a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Help Article
I could also recommend checking out our guides below on how to be more successful:

1. Writing proposals 
  2. Improve profile
  3. Tips on how to be successful

~ Goran
Upwork

I did everything but I have not a job again. they hired whose job success is low than me.what is the problem?? I don't understand

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths