cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Bug

Highlighted
Stanley K Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
1 of 5

I lost my top rated status after my job success score went down. A few weeks ago I came back to my peak job success score but my eligible weeks are still stick at 8 weeks. By now I should have had my status back because everything has been all good for all those weeks. What's wrong with my profile?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2 of 5

Hi Stanley,

You can manage your success on Upwork by tracking your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more on your My Stats page. To earn and maintain Top Rated status you must have:
1. A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
2. First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
3. Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
4. 100% complete profile
5. 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
6. Up-to-date availability
7. An account in good standing with no recent account holds
To learn more about this program check out this Help Article.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Stanley K Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
3 of 5

Haven't you seen the attachment? everything complies. Everything you have mentioned is a tick for my account. Please check.

Community Guru
Jacqueline P Member Since: Dec 28, 2015
4 of 5

Isn't it 90% completed profile for those that moved from Elance? I just copied the Top Rated qualifications list from somewhere on Upwork yesterday, and that's what it says. I don't think that's relevant to Stanley, but want to confirm that. Thanks.

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
BEST ANSWER
5 of 5

@Stanley K wrote:

I lost my top rated status after my job success score went down. A few weeks ago I came back to my peak job success score but my eligible weeks are still stick at 8 weeks. By now I should have had my status back because everything has been all good for all those weeks. What's wrong with my profile?

A few weeks back above 90% isn't enough. It takes 13 weeks to get back to 13 eligible weeks out of 16. The reason your eligible weeks are stuck at 8 is that, while you're adding new eligible weeks at one end of the window, old eligible weeks are falling off the other end of the window. Your eligible weeks won't go up until an ineligible week falls out of the window.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS