🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated E-mail
Page options
cosmin7
Community Member

Top Rated E-mail

Hello!

I have received an e-mail letting me know that if I update my profile, I will get my Top Rated Badge whitin 24 hours. I did update it, 24 hours have passed, but I haven’t got a badge yet.

What should I do next?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Cosmin-Mihai,

Please note that one of the criteria to be a Top-Rated freelancer is to have a 100% complete profile. It looks like your profile is not there yet, please check out this help article for some advice on how to create a 100% Complete Freelancer Profile.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Cosmin-Mihai,

Please note that one of the criteria to be a Top-Rated freelancer is to have a 100% complete profile. It looks like your profile is not there yet, please check out this help article for some advice on how to create a 100% Complete Freelancer Profile.

~Andrea
Upwork
cosmin7
Community Member

Thank you. I wasn't aware of that, but I checked my completeness on the Find Work page and after a few additions, now it's 100%. I am now waiting to be awarded the badge. 

4be72357
Community Member

I received an email stating that if I update my profile, I will receive my Top Rated Badge within 24 hours. I did update my profile as instructed, but it has been more than 24 hours and I have not received my badge yet.

I have double-checked my profile and ensured that all the information is up-to-date and complete. However, I received a response saying that my profile is not yet 100% complete, which is one of the criteria for being a Top-Rated freelancer.

I would appreciate your assistance in identifying what information or details I need to update in order to achieve a 100% complete profile and obtain my Top Rated Badge. I have reviewed the help article that you provided and followed the advice, but I still seem to be missing something.

Thank you for your help in this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

Hi Swaroop,

You can check your profile completeness in Find Work > My Stats. Check out this help article to learn how much percentage each piece of information can give you in order to bridge the gap.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members