🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Eligibility.
Page options
inaamudin
Community Member

Top Rated Eligibility.

Hello. I am working on Upwork as a fulltime from last 5 months with almost 30 hours per week. I have completed some jobs with best feedback and star rating and I still have an ongoing job. I am still not qualifying for the top-rated badge. I do not have/had any dispute as well. I think I am fulfilling all the requirements. Am I still missing something to quality? Please explain.

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Inam U wrote:

I am still not qualifying for the top-rated badge. I think I am fulfilling all the requirements. Am I still missing something to quality? Please explain.

You are missing the most important criterium, which is a Job Success Score of 90% or higher, you also only have 4 out of 16 eligible weeks (weeks during which you were above 90% JSS) whereas you need 13, but those will not increase (they will decrease) as long as your JSS is below 90%

Ah, it was 88% a few days ago, and it came to 100% for almost a week and then back to 88. Not sure what is happening. 

Inam U wrote:

Ah, it was 88% a few days ago, and it came to 100% for almost a week and then back to 88.

It can only have changed once in every 2 weeks on a Sunday. It gets recalculated every second Sunday.

I think I am doing good overall. Have long term clients, and have a maximum star rating so far. but not sure what counts most which impact job success.

tropicany
Community Member

You can't be top rated with JSS of 88%.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members