🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligible Weeks Frozen
Page options
861eb31a
Community Member

Top Rated Eligible Weeks Frozen

Hello,

I have been assigned a Rising Talent badge about 13 weeks ago. Since then, my top rated eligible weeks was counting from the start until it reached 12 out of 16 on last week's Saturday then froze. I was expecting this Saturday to be eligible for Top Rated badge, as I met all other criteria posted in this table: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049702614#table (I do not have a JSS yet as I closed only 3 projects, one of them without any feedback, but maintaining Rising Talent status should compensate for this to gain Top Rated) 

Could you have a look at my profile and tell me:

1. Why my top rated eligible weeks count didn't increase this Saturday?
  2. Whether I miss any criteria to receive Top Rated badge?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for your question, Amir. A freelancer has to have a JSS in order to qualify for Top Rated badge, that's one of the requirements. The statement you're referring to is about Top Rated Eligible weeks. Having Rising Talent badge will count towards Top Rated Eligible weeks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
861eb31a
Community Member

Checked today and it got updated to 13 weeks.

Hi Amir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
861eb31a
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

A quick question though, when will I get the Top Rated badge?

Now I met all eligibility criteria for a Top Rated badge as described here https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049702614#table

• Earnings over $1K in last 12 months
  • Maintained Rising Talent for 13 out of 16 weeks
  • Have an up-to-date and complete freelancer or agency profile

Am I missing anything?

Amir

Hi Amir,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that once all the requirements are met, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork
861eb31a
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

It has been over 48 hours since I met the criteria for Top Rated badge as described here https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049702614#table, but it didn't appear yet!

Could you check my profile?

Regards,

Amir

Hi Amir,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that you do not have a JSS yet on your Upwork profile. This is one of the criteria to get a Top Rated badge as mentioned on the help page link shared by you. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
861eb31a
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Near end of the page, it says the following

" To receive and keep Top Rated status, you must have a Job Success Score of at least 90% (or have been in Rising Talent status) for 13 of the last 16 weeks."

861eb31a_0-1669287184828.png

So did Upwork change their Top Rated criteria? 

Thanks for your question, Amir. A freelancer has to have a JSS in order to qualify for Top Rated badge, that's one of the requirements. The statement you're referring to is about Top Rated Eligible weeks. Having Rising Talent badge will count towards Top Rated Eligible weeks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members