🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Eligible Weeks
Page options
studiovela
Community Member

I've been Top Rated for a month, why are the weeks not changing

I've gone back to sitting at a 90% Top Rated status for a month now (from 88% before) and the Top Rated weeks went from sitting at 5 weeks last month to 4 weeks all this month. Wouldn't that change at lease one week to start adding up again?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

I am happy to let you know that the specific issue that was causing discrepancies with Top Rated eligible weeks discussed on this thread has been fixed. We will be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

480 REPLIES 480
mr0100
Community Member

Hi it seems like there is bug in Upwork and i am also facing the same issue from the last 5 weeks i am supposed to become top-rated by now but my top-rated weeks are also not counting. 

I contacted upwork support before 4 weeks so for 30 days they are trying to find a solution and i think it will take more long for them to fix the issue. 

But the problem is now supposed they manage to fix the issue by this month then will out those uncounted weeks because of internal issue counted or we will need to work again for that. 

eetester
Community Member

Hi all,

I have a strange problem with my stats as it is not updated for 5 weeks and to be specific my top rated eligibility weeks it stuck at 10 out of 16 

I did share my issue with support and they confirmed my weeks should be 14/16 weeks and it is a technical issue but it takes time and nothing fixed yet 

does anybody had the same issue before and how it can be fixed 

mr0100
Community Member

Hi it seems like there is bug in Upwork and i am also facing the same issue from the last 5 weeks i am supposed to become top-rated by now but my top-rated weeks are also not counting.

I contacted upwork support before 4 weeks so for 30 days they are trying to find a solution and i think it will take more long for them to fix the issue.

But the problem is now supposed they manage to fix the issue by this month then will out those uncounted weeks because of internal issue counted or we will need to work again for that.

arslanali800
Community Member

Hi, 

My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 4 of 16  even though I have 90+ JSS for a while. Can anyone from Upwork support shed some light on why my Top Rated eligible weeks are not increasing? 

Thanks

Arslan

Hi, 

Can someone comment on this issue? Thanks f

Arslan

Hi Arslan,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to your question. To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. The count is updated every Saturday. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on this along with the chart for representation on how the count of eligible weeks changes over a course of 6 weeks.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexsandar, 

Thanks for your response and for sharing your thoughts on my queries. 

Arslan

Hi Aleksandar,

I got 100% JSS a few weeks ago but Top Rated Eligible Weeks is still 0.

Could you please check that and let me know?

Thanks,

Alina

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alina,

I just checked this for you and your "Top Rated eligible weeks" count is "1 of 16" on your My Stats page. This looks correct. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
alina207
Community Member

It is updated.

Thank you for your support

osglobal
Community Member

Hello Bojan!
My JSS is above 90% but my total eligible weeks are stuck at 14 out of 16. Can you help me with it?

I am also facing the same issue. My JSS is >90% but still, the week count has stuck at 2 of 16 and not changing.

Can you please check what the reason is?

Thank you.

Hi Sameer,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Screenshot_1upwork my-stats-nuxt.pngScreenshot_2upwork my-stats-nuxt.png

Hi Slavko,

Please note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the "Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks" section of this help article for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
slavkoa
Community Member

Thank you

petra_r
Community Member

Slavko A wrote:

And if i do not mistaken is pass two weeks between update and it move for just one week ?

1 week an eligible week fell out of the window, one week a non-eligible week fell out of your 16 week window. So whilst you added 2 eligible weeks, you only lost one non-eligible week. So your net gain was a one-eligible-week-gain.

Hello,

My Top Rate eligible weeks are stuck at 9 of 16 for quite some time. I wonder why arent they getting updated?

My JSS is 93% and 12-month earning is 13k (So both of these tick the boxes for Top-rated eligibility criterea).

Kindly advise.

Regards,
Waleed

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waleed,

To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

I became top rated in April 6 as per the received mail from upwork, I became %90+, from that date I have completed more than 16 weeks but it is stuck with only 14. 

reference to the calender, I have passed more than 16 eligable weeks.

regards,

Ibrahim

Ibrahim S wrote:

I became top rated in April 6 as per the received mail from upwork, I became %90+, from that date I have completed more than 16 weeks but it is stuck with only 14. 

reference to the calender, I have passed more than 16 eligable weeks.

That means you still have 2 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window. They will go up once the first of those 2 non eligible weeks falls out of the 16 week window.

thank you, I got it (Y) 

appreciating your reply and fast response. 

Regards

My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 14 from the past 4 weeks although I have maintained >90 JSS and I am top rated.

Is it like that for those two weeks of non-eligibility, I have to wait around 16 weeks so that they go out and new eligibility weeks come in?

petra_r
Community Member

Shahid H wrote:

My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 14 from the past 4 weeks although I have maintained >90 JSS and I am top rated.

Is it like that for those two weeks of non-eligibility, I have to wait around 16 weeks so that they go out and new eligibility weeks come in?

Does it matter? You're top rated! And yes, the two non-eligible weeks have to work their way all the way through the whole 16 week window before they fall out.

Greetings,

last week my JSS was 91% & Top Rated eligible weeks was 11

this week my JSS became 93% & Top Rated eligible weeks remained 11

why didn't the top rated eligible weeks change since i've maintained +90 % JSS

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Amr N wrote:

why didn't the top rated eligible weeks change since i've maintained +90 % JSS

Because it is a rolling window, and every week one week gets added to tat rolling window, and one week falls out of that rolling window.

Essentially, at the moment you have 5 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, and it stays the same until the first of those 5 non-eligible weeks falls out of the 16 week window.

thank you for your help

actually, since I got the rising talent badge, I only lost it when I had already 10 weeks,

my 1st JSS backthen was 89 %, took me 2 weeks to get it to 91 % and then +1 week it got pushed to 11 weeks

this week it stopped, so the rolling should be 3, not 5

is there is a way to check where the top rated weeks count?

My top-rated weeks were increasing every week but didn't increase for the past couple of weeks and the count is stuck at 12, even though my JSS is above 90%. But in those couple of weeks, I only did 1 project. Is it because I didn't win any project?

Hi Talha,

Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello!
The top rated eligible weeks are stuck at 12 weeks starting on Aug 30.

Can you help me please?
Thanks!

Hi Vladimir

Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ryzhikov
Community Member

Luiggi, thanks for the answer, but my rating hasn't changed since August 30th. And this is exactly 13 weeks.

My Top Rated eligible weeks not increased this week why ??

Hi Pop,

This is likely due to the fact that you might have non-eligible weeks in the calculation that's considered for the Top Rated badge. Please, note that in order for the Top Rated eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello! I hope you can help me - my progress in the counter has not moved for several months, about 2. Support promised to figure it out and then just closed my ticket (#30308455). What is the problem? 

Also my clients say that they can't find me in the search, I also don't see my profile when searching, earlier it was visible to me too. Guys, is it shadow ban or something like this?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Your eligible weeks represent the number of weeks in your 16 week window that your JSS was above 90%.

When you have a few non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, they have to "travel" through the window and start to fall out of it. If you have 4 non-eligible weeks for example, your eligible weeks can't go above 12 until the first of your 4 eligible weeks falls out of the 16 week window.

eligible.jpg

Roman R wrote:

Also my clients say that they can't find me in the search,

Why would your "clients" be searching for you?

That said, you are right. You can't be found in search. A Google search with your overview text brings up your profile. An Upwork search does not.

Hi Roman,

It will take 16 weeks for the ineligible week to roll off your 16 week period. Once the ineligible weeks fall of the calculation, then the eligible weeks will start to increase. You can check this help article for more information. I'll go ahead and follow-up with the team about your ticket as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I've got an e-mail that I am eligibile to top rated status. I took an action from the e-mail but nothing has changed on my profile page. I have waited more then 24 h ( see several days) but the badge did not apppear. I read all the information in the concerned articles but it does not help. Will really apprecial if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Darina,

I checked and it seems the email that was sent is to let you know that you are close to qualifying for the Top-Rated badge. Make sure to complete your profile and then you should meet all the requirements. Feel free to check out this help article for more information and the requirements for the Top-Rated badge.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths