Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Eligible Weeks Not Changing

arslanali800
Community Leader
Arslan A Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
1 of 157

Hi, 

My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 4 of 16  even though I have 90+ JSS for a while. Can anyone from Upwork support shed some light on why my Top Rated eligible weeks are not increasing? 

Thanks

Arslan

arslanali800
Community Leader
2 of 157

Hi, 

Can someone comment on this issue? Thanks f

Arslan

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
3 of 157

Hi Arslan,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to your question. To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. The count is updated every Saturday. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on this along with the chart for representation on how the count of eligible weeks changes over a course of 6 weeks.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

arslanali800
Community Leader
4 of 157

Hi Alexsandar, 

Thanks for your response and for sharing your thoughts on my queries. 

Arslan

slavkoa
Community Leader
Slavko A Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
5 of 157

Screenshot_1upwork my-stats-nuxt.pngScreenshot_2upwork my-stats-nuxt.png

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
6 of 157

Hi Slavko,

Please note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the "Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks" section of this help article for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
slavkoa
Community Leader
Slavko A Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
7 of 157

Thank you

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 157

Slavko A wrote:

And if i do not mistaken is pass two weeks between update and it move for just one week ?

1 week an eligible week fell out of the window, one week a non-eligible week fell out of your 16 week window. So whilst you added 2 eligible weeks, you only lost one non-eligible week. So your net gain was a one-eligible-week-gain.

d50b2049
Waleed M Member Since: Aug 17, 2020
9 of 157

Hello,

My Top Rate eligible weeks are stuck at 9 of 16 for quite some time. I wonder why arent they getting updated?

My JSS is 93% and 12-month earning is 13k (So both of these tick the boxes for Top-rated eligibility criterea).

Kindly advise.

Regards,
Waleed

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 157

Hi Waleed,

To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS