cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updated

Community Leader
Attiq A Member Since: Oct 29, 2016
1 of 31
Hi Everyone, The "Top Rated Eligible Weeks" option in the "My Stats" section has not been updated in the previous week. I know that the JSS updates after every 2 weeks but the "Top Rated Eligible Weeks" option used to update every week. Am I right? Thanks.
Community Guru
Melanie M Member Since: Jul 13, 2016
2 of 31

I was about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it.  I've been sitting on 12 weeks for almost 2 weeks now, and I'd really like to get the 13th week and top rated status already!  Anybody know what's going on?  I'm getting plenty of work without it, but I'd really like that endorsement!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 31

Did you have some "not eligible weeks" before reaching a JSS of over 90% again? In that casebthose have to fall out of the back end of the 16 week window before it increases, because while they are still in the middle of the window, a good week falls out every week as much as a good week is added. This would mean at least one of the presumably 4 non-eligible weeks must fall out of the 16 week window before it increases again.

Community Guru
Melanie M Member Since: Jul 13, 2016
4 of 31

That's all confusing to me.  If last week my stats read 12 of 16 weeks eligible, then this week should read 13 of 16 weeks eligible, provided my score hasn't dropped below 90% since last week.  At some point,   I had a few days of 87%, I believe due to an inactive contract because my client wanted to table the job for a while to work on some other stuff.  (His prerogative, but my loss, it seems!)  Anyway, I THINK thatwas before the 13 week count started.  Not sure.

Community Leader
Kishor P Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
5 of 31

Exact same is with me. 12 weeks on 2nd april. and 9th april should be 13th week.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 31

Hi Attiq and Melanie,

Eligible weeks' count is still updated every Saturday. Is it possible that the weeks in which you had a Job Success Score below 90% haven't started to fall off the calculation window? For example, if you had a Job Success Score of at least 90% or a Rising Talent status 17 weeks ago and also in the most recent week, but not for a number of weeks in between, your number of eligible weeks will stay the same. This is due to the most recent eligible week being swapped with the one that fell off the calculation.

However, if 17 weeks ago you did not have a Job Success score of 90% or higher but you did in the most recent week, the number of eligible weeks should have increased by one. If that's the case, please contact Customer Support and ask them to review your eligible weeks.

Community Guru
Charles K Member Since: Mar 6, 2017
7 of 31

Vladimir, that is not what this is about, at least not in many cases.

There is an issue that's been outstanding for almost a week now with missing eligible weeks. I opened a ticket on this on Monday and have not heard a single word about it.

I've only been here a few weeks, and I have been eligible for 7 continuous weeks as of last Sunday, and it still shows 6. In my case there's nothing to roll off. I also know exactly what date I will hit 13 weeks (May 21) as I calculated it several weeks ago.

Others have reported the same.

There's a problem and it's not being addressed.

Thank you.

ETA: This issue was confirmed by a mod here as being an actual system problem several days ago, related to people missing their TR badges. I believe that issue has been fixed, but this one has not.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 31

Hi Attiq, Charles and Melanie,

We will double check if the Top Rated issue earlier this week affected eligible weeks metric and will get back to you.

Normally, it can take up to almost 4 months for the eligible weeks count to increase. It may not increase every week when you are eligible but only when a non-eligible week falls off of the calculation and an eligible one is added. We have a very helpful graph at the bottom of this article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Charles K Member Since: Mar 6, 2017
9 of 31

Valeria -- I have no non-eligible weeks to roll off. I became eligible nearly 8 weeks ago, and have been eligible continuously since then.

And it increased every Sunday until this past one.

I appreciate the reply but there is a system problem here. I'd be grateful if you could find out if it is going to be corrected. Thank you.

Community Leader
Attiq A Member Since: Oct 29, 2016
10 of 31

Hi Valeria,

You must take a look at this issue now because there so many freelancers who are facing the same problem. For last 3-4 months I haven't seen anyone complaining about this issue in the community.

This issue has started after update. First, a few freelancers reported about top rated status disappearance and I thought that my problem will also be resolved but the issue is still the same.

There is definitely some system issue because I don't find any ineligible factors in my profile.

Thanks.

Attiq.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS