cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updated

Justin C Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
11 of 31

I've been sitting on 10 of 16 weeks for at least 8 weeks. What gives. I was at 10 of 16 weeks when my score went from went from 97 to 88 for a brief 2-week period, then went right back up to a 92 where it's been sitting unchanged for about 2 months. Still says 10 of 16 weeks. Something must be stuck.

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 31

If those eligible weeks were at the oldest end of your 16-week block when you started counting, it would take 14 weeks to move past 10/16.

Remember that each new two week period that you're eligible, the earliest two weeks are dropping out of the count. If those were eligible weeks that are dropping out, then the two weeks gained and the two weeks lost cancel each other out and the total doesn't change. It's only when non-eligible weeks drop off and are replaced by eligible weeks that the numbers change.

Community Guru
Valentina D Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
13 of 31

I am also still waiting for this to be resolved. My JSS is above 90% 13 weeks in a row (will be 14 this Sunday) but My Stats say 12. I haven't raised a ticket because I thought that this would be resolved systematically.

EDIT: The issue has been confirmed here on Monday https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Top-Rated-Status-gone/td-p/327230/page/7 

Community Guru
Charles K Member Since: Mar 6, 2017
14 of 31

Thanks Valentina. That link doesn't seem to work but hopefully this one will: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Top-Rated-Status-gone/m-p/327703/highlight/true#M200603

Kevin P Member Since: Apr 10, 2017
15 of 31

I have the same problem.

I was on 10 weeks before Saturday 8th April, but it didn't increase to 11 weeks, despite the fact I met all the criteria (> 90% JSS etc)

I contacted support and got a canned response about weeks falling off, despite the fact I went to great lengths to demonstrate that wasn't true in this case.

I contacted support again and they insisted I should be on 10 even though I was on 10 before.

I know I'm correct and even have screenshots to prove it.

It seems Upwork want to close their eyes and imagine it's all ok, but it's not. There is an issue here but it is not being addressed. ​

Ace Contributor
Sheila Mae M Member Since: Feb 4, 2017
16 of 31

Same goes for me ,i've been observing for a  while hoping to change the eligibilty  and yet it's not changing.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 31

Update: our engineers have identified a technical issue that's affecting some user's eligible weeks number and are working to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Melanie M Member Since: Jul 13, 2016
18 of 31

Well, now mine reads that I have been eligible 14 of 16 weeks, but it still says I am ALMOST eligible for Top Rated Status.

Community Guru
Valentina D Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
19 of 31

@Melanie M wrote:

Well, now mine reads that I have been eligible 14 of 16 weeks, but it still says I am ALMOST eligible for Top Rated Status.

Mine as well. Smiley Happy 

I don't mind being "almost" top rated - it is a step in the right direction.

Thanks Valeria!

Community Leader
Kishor P Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
20 of 31

Melanie, again exact same issue i am facing. "I have been eligible 14 of 16 weeks, but it still says I am ALMOST eligible for Top Rated Status."

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS