cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updated

Ace Contributor
Heshan J Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
21 of 31

Mine just updated from 2 to 4. I guess they have fixed it.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 31

Hi all,

I'd like to follow up on the recent comments posted on this thread and clarify that our team is yet to confirm the issue has been resolved. The changes you're seeing are a result of our team's efforts to fix the problem some of our freelancers experienced with the number of eligible weeks not being updated. We'll update the thread once we receive a confirmation that the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Community Leader
Kishor P Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
23 of 31

@Vladimir: Seeing top rated badge on my profile. It is so eye-soothing view. Smiley LOL

Community Leader
Patricia B Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
24 of 31

Yay! Finally top rated Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
Ivan F Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
25 of 31

Please let them know that my account is effected to - no changes in more then a month. The eligible weeks stays on 10 although I am over 90.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
26 of 31

Hi Ivan,

Please note that it can take several weeks for the number of eligible weeks to increase or decrease as non-eligible weeks need to fall off of the calculation. Please check the graph at the bottom of this help article for more information.

~Nina
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 31

All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with eligible weeks count has been resolved. Please, let us know if you continue experiencing similar problems.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Roman K Member Since: Nov 25, 2016
28 of 31

Hi Valeria,

There a lot of freelancers with the same problem. My friend also have non-working counter. Also please pay attention to message below.

Thanks. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 31

Hi Roman,

There are no known issues with the eligible weeks number at the moment. It can take several weeks for the number of eligible weeks to increase or decrease as non-eligible weeks need to fall off of the calculation. Please check the graph at the bottom of this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Zhanna T Member Since: Apr 29, 2017
30 of 31

Hello! I have the same problem.  Do not move the counter of the weeks needed for the top raited beidge. When I started working I had a Raising talent badge for 9 weeks, but at the end of January I lost it. JSS above 90% appeared at the end of February and since then have passed about 6 weeks. According to my calculations, 4 weeks ago I supposed to restart the counter, and at the moment there should be at least 12 weeks out of the 13 required and not 9 as I still have. Please check the information, it seems to me that the counter is stuck. Thank you! P.s The threshold of $ 1000 is long done. Also I've already contacted help center recently, but no one has decided my problem, just provide me common description how to calculate weeks, I already know this way, I need to fix my counter, because it should started count again about 4 weeks ago. Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS