Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updated

booksist
Community Guru
Valentina D Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
21 of 33

@Melanie M wrote:

Well, now mine reads that I have been eligible 14 of 16 weeks, but it still says I am ALMOST eligible for Top Rated Status.

Mine as well. 🙂 

I don't mind being "almost" top rated - it is a step in the right direction.

Thanks Valeria!

richard-santiago
Community Leader
Kishor P Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
22 of 33

Melanie, again exact same issue i am facing. "I have been eligible 14 of 16 weeks, but it still says I am ALMOST eligible for Top Rated Status."

heshan19
Ace Contributor
Heshan J Member Since: Dec 27, 2016
23 of 33

Mine just updated from 2 to 4. I guess they have fixed it.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 33

Hi all,

I'd like to follow up on the recent comments posted on this thread and clarify that our team is yet to confirm the issue has been resolved. The changes you're seeing are a result of our team's efforts to fix the problem some of our freelancers experienced with the number of eligible weeks not being updated. We'll update the thread once we receive a confirmation that the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
richard-santiago
Community Leader
Kishor P Member Since: Jun 14, 2016
25 of 33

@Vladimir: Seeing top rated badge on my profile. It is so eye-soothing view. Smiley LOL

p_blondbueno
Community Leader
Patricia B Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
26 of 33

Yay! Finally top rated 🙂

fidel_karyj
Ace Contributor
Ivan F Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
27 of 33

Please let them know that my account is effected to - no changes in more then a month. The eligible weeks stays on 10 although I am over 90.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
28 of 33

Hi Ivan,

Please note that it can take several weeks for the number of eligible weeks to increase or decrease as non-eligible weeks need to fall off of the calculation. Please check the graph at the bottom of this help article for more information.

~Nina
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 33

All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with eligible weeks count has been resolved. Please, let us know if you continue experiencing similar problems.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
chipaldos
Roman K Member Since: Nov 25, 2016
30 of 33

Hi Valeria,

There a lot of freelancers with the same problem. My friend also have non-working counter. Also please pay attention to message below.

Thanks. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS