Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updated

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 33

Hi Roman,

There are no known issues with the eligible weeks number at the moment. It can take several weeks for the number of eligible weeks to increase or decrease as non-eligible weeks need to fall off of the calculation. Please check the graph at the bottom of this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
zhanna-talalaeva
Zhanna T Member Since: Apr 29, 2017
32 of 33

Hello! I have the same problem.  Do not move the counter of the weeks needed for the top raited beidge. When I started working I had a Raising talent badge for 9 weeks, but at the end of January I lost it. JSS above 90% appeared at the end of February and since then have passed about 6 weeks. According to my calculations, 4 weeks ago I supposed to restart the counter, and at the moment there should be at least 12 weeks out of the 13 required and not 9 as I still have. Please check the information, it seems to me that the counter is stuck. Thank you! P.s The threshold of $ 1000 is long done. Also I've already contacted help center recently, but no one has decided my problem, just provide me common description how to calculate weeks, I already know this way, I need to fix my counter, because it should started count again about 4 weeks ago. Thank you!

samuelcrawford
Samuel C Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
33 of 33

Hi

I am having the same problem. My JSS has been above 90% for the last 13 weeks in a row, in addition to meeting all the other top-rated criteria, yet my JSS score is still stuck on 12 weeks out of 16 when it should have updated to 13 on Sunday, and I'm still not top-rated.

I emailed support but just got a standard copy/paste response saying 'check out our guide on becoming top-rated' instead of addressing any of my points. 

Please can someone look into this as I've been keeping a close eye on my stats page every week for the last 13 weeks I've been above 90%, and see no reason as to why it hasn't updated. 

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS