Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Eligible Weeks

dreamseller
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
1 of 10

Top Rated Eligible Weeks stats got stuck from last week (usually it changes Friday-Sunday). 

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

gnakeur
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
2 of 10

What was you JSS before last recalculation? Mine increased from 92 to 93 but weeks decrease from 12 to 10. Did you happen to remove a contract from JSS recently?

dreamseller
Community Guru
3 of 10

No, It was 100% and 9 weeks (out of 16). 

It is still 100% but, eligible weeks should be 10. 

gnakeur
Community Guru
4 of 10

Probably the same bug hit you. And how on earth it can be 9 of 16 when JSS recalculates every 2 weeks and it should be even number? Smiley Happy

dreamseller
Community Guru
5 of 10

@Giorgi N wrote:

Probably the same bug hit you. And how on earth it can be 9 of 16 when JSS recalculates every 2 weeks and it should be even number? Smiley Happy

No, it updated every week previously. 

Not same as JSS (which updates every other Sundays) 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 10

Hi Delwar,

Please take a look at the graph Valeria created that should clarify why the number of eligible weeks hasn't changed. If you need additional information, please contact Customer Support.

Hi Giorgi, there are no issues with the stats calculation and this metric is calculated every week, unlike the Job Success Score.

Untitled
gnakeur
Community Guru
7 of 10

Hi Vladimir,

I know it should stay the same. BUT in my case it decreased from 12 to 10 and that is why I am concerned. For me it should had also stayed the same as I am maintainig JSS > 90.

klavina
Ace Contributor
Gunta K Member Since: May 6, 2015
8 of 10

The same is happening to me. It should have been 10/16 on Saturday, it stayed at 9/16. My JS has been 90+% for the whole time (and before that it was below 90% for quite a while, no 90+% could have rolled off the 16 weeks; the count started at 0/16 and had steadily been increasing till last Saturday).

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 10

Hi Gunta,

Please check the reply Valeria posted on your earlier comment and let us know if you have any questions.

Giorgi,

I see the ticket you submitted is already escalated and our team will follow up with more information soon.

Untitled
klavina
Ace Contributor
Gunta K Member Since: May 6, 2015
10 of 10

Vladimir,

Thanks, yes, I saw the answer. That can't be happening in my case, my JS was below 90% for months, then 90%, then 91% and it hasn't decreased since.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS