🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Eligible Weeks
Page options
robertcanalis
Community Member

Top Rated Eligible Weeks

Hello, I think this week it doesn't add up my Eligible weeks, is it because with the maintenance yesterday?

18 REPLIES 18
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

Thanks for waiting patiently. We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
27ejy
Community Member

Hi!

I have never been down below to 90% since my JSS appeared. My Top Rated eligible weeks should be 11 out of 16 by now. But I checked today and it still shows 10 out of 16. No recent account holds and got 3 active contracts and currently at 98%.

Can someone please explain what are the specific criteria for Top Rated eligible weeks because all I know is just keep my JSS to 90% and above but I did not receive my +1 eligible week for last week while maintaining 90% above.

Thank you.
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Von Carlo,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you, Aleksandar.
waqas8985
Community Member

Please help why I can't contact upwork support agent? My JSS and top rated eligible weeks are not updated this week I wanted to discuss that but I don't know what happened here. My profile has no other problem and there are no violation of TOS.
I really want to know what's wrong with my profile and if it's only my profile or something is wrong with upwork support after those upgrades.

Hi Muhammad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mufaddal515253
Community Member

Hi,

Today, I was supposed to qualify for Top Rated status (as my 13 eligible weeks are completed), however my number of eligible weeks and my Top Rated status were not updated today. Can someone kindly guide me regarding this. Is it because of the site maintenance work performed recently or does updating to Top Rated take further time? 

Thanks

Hi Mufaddal,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
shereenzubair
Community Member

Hi,

My top rated eligible week should be 16th week this week but it is at 15th why it is not updated ?

And i have another question a clinet hired me aganist an invite only job but that job does not show in client profile as “in progress” why?

Please shed some light on the above issues

Hi Shereen,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your Top Rated eligible weeks.

Regarding your contract, please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on the freelancer's profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8480f97b
Community Member

Hi I expected this week that my eligibility for Top Rated will be 10 of 16. But its not updating. Is something wrong or what.

It got sticks to 9 of 16. Is there something I should do?

Thanks for any answer

Hi Charie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
artadoda
Community Member

Hello,
My stats are not updated for the last week.
The top rated eligible weeks are not updated.

Hi Arta,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your Top Rated eligible weeks.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mahmudest
Community Member

Hi,

Thanks to the wonderufl community. I'm having issue with top rated eligibility week increment. I know it takes time to update after week finished, but it's been 3 days the week has finished but still the number is not increased. I didn't fall out below 90% of jss from the begining of top rated eligibility, don't know why it is happening, please help.

Regards,

Mahmudur

Hi Mahmudur,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,
Thanks for your great support. It increased few moments ago. 

Regards

Mahmudur
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members