🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Eligible weeks not calculated c...
Page options
splacyice
Community Member

Top Rated Eligible weeks not calculated correctly

Hello, I have been a freelancer on Upwork for over 3 years now. My Top Rated Eligible weeks have been stuck at 12 of 16 for the past 2 weeks. I have maintained a JSS of over 90% all through this while so I don't understand why the metrics have not been adding up correctly.
Please, can someone look into this?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Shalome O wrote:

My Top Rated Eligible weeks have been stuck at 12 of 16 for the past 2 weeks. 
Please, can someone look into this?

There are 4 non-eligible weeks (weeks where your JSS has been below 90%) in your 16 week window. Those have to start falling out of the 16 week window before the eligible weeks can start going up from 12.

eligible.jpg

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shalome, 

For the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start growing, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Avery
Upwork
splacyice
Community Member

Is there a way I can actually view this window as per my performance and metrics? 

Shalome O wrote:

Is there a way I can actually view this window as per my performance and metrics? 

No

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths