🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing
Page options
jaycee_digitals
Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing

Hello, there.

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications

Yes, I was on my 15th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge :japanese_symbol_for_beginner: on Upwork before I miss out on the qualification. The qualification weeks have been dropping back for the weeks I wasn't qualified till it got to the 6th week of the qualification weeks. 

After working on some jobs and getting nice ratings, I got back to 93% JSS and since then I've been maintaining the 93%.

It's now over 7 weeks having over 90% JSS and meeting all of the criteria but the weeks seem not to be increasing.🤔

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regards,

Joy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Joy,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

494 REPLIES 494

Hello, I set my account to "not available" on 22nd of may and forgot to turn it back on before the weekly update (23rd of may) and so my top rated eligibility remained at 11/16 and did not move to 12/16 on the 23rd of may. I turned it back on last week and expected it to move to 12/16 on 30th of may..but it still says 11/16 . What am I supposed to do to get it moving again? 

b9cdfe15
Community Member

Hello, Upwork support team.

I need to know why my Top Rated eligible weeks did not increase when my JSS is 91% more than 6 weeks? Thank you.

Hi Shirin,

This is because you have non-eligible weeks on the calculation. Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Top Rated Eligible week is not increasing. It has been going to be more than 2 weeks of my JSS is 90%+  but not week is increasing. ByTheWay I already have have TOP RATED BADGE ony profile but week is not increasing, Hi Team Can you please Top Rated Badge on My Profile.

I want top rated badge on my profile. 

Waiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

Tanveer

Hi Tanveer,

This is because you have non-eligible weeks on the calculation. Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support team,

My Top-rated Eligible Week is Stuck on 5/16 but there are more than 3 weeks reach to having more than 90%+ score but still stuck. If the week is Increasing every week then it must be this week should be 8/16 weeks for the Top Rated badge. please Solve this Issue and Increase my Top Rated Badge weeks. But still, it's Stuck on 5/ 16 weeks but it could be 8/16 weeks. according to the JSS. Please INcrease My TOP RATED eligible weeks. please Check The Screenshot in the Attachment Section.

Looking Forward to getting a positive response from You.

thank you 

salsham0065
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks didn't increase this week, though, I have done three successful jobs and ended those contracts. Could anyone please guide me to find out the reason for this issue? All the clients gave me five stars feedback. 

Hi Sal,

Thank you for your message. I have checked your account and I can see that you still have the Top-Rated badge on your account. Please note that the Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress by looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation.

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
umairmughal77
Community Member

Why my top rated eligible weeks count still same as previous week

same story

After this Sunday my week's count should be 12, but it's still 11.

Hi umair and Irakli,

Eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. Check out this help page for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Then why did not change my 12-months earnings? I made a withdrawal but it did not show up in My Stats. Obviously there are some problems with this section. Redirect me to tech support please. 

Hi Irakli,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that your 12-month earnings is already updated on your My Stats page. Could you please point me to what is the exact issue you see on your My Stats page?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

everything is ok now, thank you!

everything has been fixed. I don’t know what was wrong and why everything was fixed right now, but okay

Recently I see a top-rated badge on my profile, I am very upset that Upwork didn't send me an email or notification about it.

How I can manage my badge. Mean is there any penalty or some condition to keep it on my profile.

Even I have posted my topics but didn't receive any reply.

Hi Umair,

To earn and maintain Top Rated status you must meet all requirements mentioned in this help articleYou can monitor your progress and help manage your success by using your My Stats page to track your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more. To become Top Rated, you must have the following qualifications:

~ Nikola
Upwork

In this article, there is just mention the criteria of getting the badge, nothing about the maintaining.

Can I receive  an official mail by Upwork so I can share it on Linkedin

Hi Umair,

Falling short of even one criterion listed in the article that Nikola provided, removes your Top Rated status hence the criteria listed to get this badge are the same as maintaining it. You could use the article provided and the link to this thread if you want to share this on LinkedIn.

~ AJ
Upwork
haroonaslam101
Community Member

Hello Upwork

My JSS is 77% but my stats shows that 100% clients would recomened me. What is this?

I understand the public and private feedback senario but if clients are recomending me 100% than why my JSS is 77%?

Also I would like to know the criteria of top rated eligible weeks. A couple of weeks ago I had 6/16 eligible weeks and now it is 4/16. Why?

Hi Haroon,

The recommended score is a lifetime calculation, unlike JSS which doesn't consider contracts from more than 2 years ago. JSS takes snapshots of r 3-, 6-, 12- and 24-month history, and the best of these calculations is displayed on your profile. This also means that positive outcomes that are older than 2 years will not be included in JSS but would contribute to Recommended Score.

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b642e116
Community Member

Hi, 

My top-rated weeks didn't increase from the last week. It is constant on 4/16. My job success score is 96%.

Thank you

Mohamed Tantawi
malik-natasha
Community Member

Hi Team.

I am facing some issues from the last 4 weeks I am supposed to become top-rated by now but my top-rated weeks are not counting. My top eligible weeks are stopped at 11. And no one is responding from Upwork customer support. I'm very upset.

Hi Natasha,

I checked and it looks like you already have a support ticket with our team regarding this where they replied with information about the calculation and your specific calculation at the time. If this issue has persisted please follow up with the team directly on that support ticket. When everything is in one place, we can be more efficient in assisting you.

~Andrea
Upwork
mh-munir
Community Member

Hello there, 

My Top Rated eligible weeks not changing for three weeks, I've 90% jss.

Hi Munir,

When your number of eligible weeks doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Valeria
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Supporty Team,

My Top Rated Eligible week is not increasing. I have Secure 90%+ JSS for more than 4+ Weeks but still, the week is not INcreasing. Can you please let me know why it's happening? It has stuck on 5 weeks if it increases then maybe now the week is 9 for Top Rated Weeks. Please solve this problem ASAP. please also Increase My Top RATED Weeks.

Hi Tanveer,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress by looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
aamena-teamkoder
Community Member

Hello,
I have a continuously 90% JSS from the last 2 months and also earning well on the profile. But I didn't get a Top Rated badge. May i know the reason and how can I get? 

Hi Aamena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You earn “Top Rated” status by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients every time with high-quality work, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service.

Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello AJ,
I have a very good response from my all previous clients and earned 14k+ but still didn't get a Top-rated Badge. COuld you please have a look at my profile and let me know where I am lacking.

Hi Aamena,

Thank you for your message. You will need to meet all requirements listed for freelancers here to earn a Top Rated badge. I see that your eligible weeks are currently at 9 of 16. You need to maintain the Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a-mishchenko
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck at 0 from 16. I've earned more than $5K in the last 6 months. I have 1 current active job but it doesn't change!
My account is old and I didn't work for the last 4 years.
What should I do in order to increase the number?
Thank you in advance 

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You earn “Top Rated” status by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients every time with high-quality work, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service.

Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated status.

~ AJ
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

My Top Rated Eligible weak is not INcreasing Even though I have Secure 90%+ JSS for more than 5+ weeks almost but still not a week is increasing its stuck on 5/16. PLease Solve this Issue ASAP. I am So Worried about that.

alitanveer64
Community Member

I Got an Issue With  My Project Catalog Ratings:

Hi Support Team,

Please Check when I search what my Project Catalog With Keywords means. When I search with the keyword "Twitter followers" my projects show a rating of 4.7.  But I click on Catalog and open that Catalog Then it shows me the Rating of 4.9 I have Shared with you a proof in the attachments section. Before Open the Catalog and After Open the Catalog. please Solve this Problem ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing a positive response from you.

Kind Regards,

Tanveer

Hi Tanveer, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I had to look into this further. Please know that the rating on image 4.7.png is your rating according to your work history (both public and private feedback). The rating you're seeing on your Project Catalog tile that is listed in the marketplace is the average rating based on your public feedback. 

I hope this clarifies this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
django_expert
Community Member

My Top Rated Eligible weeks are 6 out of 16.

My previous JSS was 93% and now it is decreased to 89% due to a client who gave me low ratings despite her issue being resolved by me.

will it reset my Top rated weeks from 6 to 0?

I have no clue about it.

Hi Abubakar,

In general, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. This means that if your JSS dropped below 90% on any given week, you won't see the number going up until that non-eligible week is no longer within the calculation time frame. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members