🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing
Page options
jaycee_digitals
Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing

Hello, there.

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications

Yes, I was on my 15th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge :japanese_symbol_for_beginner: on Upwork before I miss out on the qualification. The qualification weeks have been dropping back for the weeks I wasn't qualified till it got to the 6th week of the qualification weeks. 

After working on some jobs and getting nice ratings, I got back to 93% JSS and since then I've been maintaining the 93%.

It's now over 7 weeks having over 90% JSS and meeting all of the criteria but the weeks seem not to be increasing.🤔

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regards,

Joy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Joy,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

494 REPLIES 494
4f810945
Community Member

My top rated eligible weeks has been stuck since more than 2 weeks. But my JSS is increasing (now 94). I don't know why my top rated eligible weeks has been stuck. Can anyone help me please? Looking forward to your help. Thank you 🙂

Hi Ahad,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress by looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
farhanzakeria
Community Member

Hello, 

It's been a while since my Eligible weeks are not updating for TOP-RATED Batch, I have completed more than 12 weeks but I still can see there are only 12 weeks showing up on the stats. Please resolve this issue. 🙂 

Regards 

Farhan Zakeria.

farhanzakeria_0-1668426931893.png

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
grandeursolution
Community Member

Hello team,

Since last 5-6 weeks my stat report is showing that I have completed 11 weeks out of 16 for Top rated badge. However, now that number is not changing from 11. Can you please look into this and let me know what is the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Yash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thank you for your response.

Can you please tell me how many weeks are need to be push out. I wanted to know the exact number of weeks that are pending to meet the criteria.

Thank you.

lparrette
Community Member

Hi There,

When do my "Top Rated Eligible Weeks" start increasing? I have a rolling count of 0 weeks, yet I've been active on the platform since Sept 1, 2022, just hit 100% JSS a few weeks ago, have over $1k earnings, and also had a Rising Talent badge for a couple weeks. 

Yet, my count has never increased.

Please help!

Hi Logan,

Thank you for reaching out. To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

~ AJ
Upwork
lparrette
Community Member

Hi Annie,

Thanks for your reply! I'm not sure how I missed that page, but it's very insightful and provided additional information that'll be helpful in the future.

I'm still not sure I understand why my counter for eligible weeks isn't changing, though?

Does the count start only when you've been on the platform, in totality, for 16 weeks?

In other words, because I've only been here since late August, do I have to wait until late December just to see where my count stands (and I would imagine this would be retroactive for those 16 weeks leading up to this point)?

Hopefully that makes sense. Please let me know if it doesn't. 

For addt'l info too, I have nothing but qualifying weeks since I received the JSS metric a handful of weeks ago. Which is why Im inclined to believe that this count doesn't begin until I've been on the platform for 16wks, regardless of any metrics, etc.

Thanks again. This is really important for me to understand, so you're help is genuinely appreciated a ton!!! 🙂

Hi Logan,

Thank you for the follow-up. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

Today I received the message about chargeback with the following details:

- Contract ID:  30979484

- Client:  Hani Mohammad

My Account is Restricted to Get Paid.

Please reverse the $40 amount now, and please fully restore My Account So I will withdraw my FUND. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank You

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. Please don't hesitate to follow up with the team directly on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6911b326
Community Member

Although my jss has been 100% for the last few weeks and it is still 100%, my Top Rated eligible weeks stopped suddenly two weeks ago. And it stayed on 12 weeks and did not increase anymore please help me

Hi Dmitry,

The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress by looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count.

Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
alitanveer64
Community Member

Hi Support Team,

My Account is still restricted to get paid for this charge back

Today I received the message about chargeback with the following details:

- Contract ID:  30979484

- Client:  Hani Mohammad

please reverse the payment and fully restore my account so I will withdraw my fund

Hi Tanveer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and found no restrictions. Could you please check again? Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
prism_solutions
Community Member

Hi! there, 

I was a top-rated plus freelancer on Upwork then my JSS dropped and it was 100% to 85% after the private feedback of my client. And then my Top-rated eligible weeks gradually dropped down and they were 6 out of 16. After the successful completion of 3 projects, my JSS went up and it was 94% around four weeks ago. I need help because my Top-rated eligible weeks are still stuck at 6 out of 16 and they are not even increasing after 4 weeks of my JSS raising.
Can you please help me out with this?

Regards,
Muhammad Umair

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that in order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0e6e7259
Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks are  14 of 16 according to profile stats but still just raising the talent badge shown on my profile even though I didn't get JSS.

Why?

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. First you need a JSS over 90%, then you can become top-rated. 

My Top Rated eligible weeks are  14 of 16 according to profile stats but still just raising the talent badge shown on my profile even though I didn't get JSS.

Why?

What's wrong with that?

Top rated badge eligibility criteria is not just completing 16 weeks. You need to earn minimum $1000 and work 100+ hours too. 

6ea2c122
Community Member

Its been over two months since my top-rated badge eligibility weeks are same (10 out of 16). I have JSS 95%. What could be the issue? 

01a22479
Community Member

Hy There!

My name is ASAD ALI and I'm Working as freelancer since 2019. I have maintained 100% JSS from the last 4 Months and I have 40+ 5 Star Feedbacks.

My question is why my My Top Rated Eligibile weeks not Incresing. Can you please Explain the below is a Screen Shoot

Screenshot 2022-12-12 224428.jpg

Hey Asad, you need a 12 month Earnings of $1,000 or greater. Thanks!

Thanks

6ea2c122
Community Member

Its been more than 2 months now my badge status is the same {10 out of 16}. My job success is 95%. What could be the issue? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zulekha, 

Our team checked this for you and can confirm that your eligible weeks are accurate. To increase the number of eligible weeks, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16 weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will grow, provided you meet the requirements. If a suitable week falls off the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Avery
Upwork
6ea2c122
Community Member

hey. Can you tell me a bit more like how will my non-eligible weeks be pushed out? 

d6c7029c
Community Member

Hello,

My name is Milorad Zakic.
I have one question regarding the acquisition of the Top Rated badge.
I currently have the Rising Talent badge and I have earned 1650 USD.
If I maintain the Rising Talent status for 13 of 16 weeks (which, in my case, means for the next 4 weeks), will I get the Top Rated badge?

Kind regards.

Hey Milorad, from what I can see on your Profile, the answer would be yes. Have a great day!

Hello William,

Thank you for answering!

Kind Regards.

Hi Milorad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You will be eligible for Top Rated status once you meet the following criteria:

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Please keep in mind that if you've had earnings in December of last year, they will fall out of the calculation next month so your 12-month earnings constantly change. You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Please see the attached screen shoot of my profile stats Why my Top Rated Eligible Weeks are not Increasing.

Thanks

Hi Asad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
01a22479
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I have created ticket around 25 days ago but still no response from the support. Can you please let me know what's the issue inside the profile why My top rated weeks are not increasing? Why still at 0/16?

Thanks

a9f61ca2
Community Member

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is doing great here. I would like to ask why I have 100% job success on Upwork with 4K+ earnings but still don’t get the "top rate" status. Would you mind letting me know more about this issue?

Regards,

Honore

Hi Barhalibirhu,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification, Annie!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members