🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated (Including Plus) Badge Disappea...
Page options
d4545a2a
Community Member

Top Rated (Including Plus) Badge Disappeared

Hi all,

I had the Top Rated Plus badge. Today, I got an email that it's gone. I don't know what is going not right.

I have a 100% JSS, good earnings last 12 months, never account holds,  I am actively working with multiple clients and recently started to work with new clients.

Recently I haven't closed/finalized a job either.

Does anyone know if it is a technical problem? and how to ask a team to check the current status?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Fatih,

It looks like you may have edited your profile resulting in it being less than 100% complete which is one of the requirements for the badge. Please check out this help article on how to Create a 100% Complete Freelancer Profile for some advice.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Fatih,

It looks like you may have edited your profile resulting in it being less than 100% complete which is one of the requirements for the badge. Please check out this help article on how to Create a 100% Complete Freelancer Profile for some advice.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue but my profile is complete. My JSS and Top Rated badge disappeared for no reason. I also didn't get an email and no one is responding to my ticket.

eunicefsamson_0-1659009049875.pngeunicefsamson_1-1659009078331.png

Hi Eunice,

I checked and, unfortunately, it looks like most of your contracts are older than 24 months. Please know that in order to calculate a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients and;
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

You can learn more about JSS here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea! 
My Top Rated Plus badge also disappeared for no reason. I haven't received any mail, I haven't edited my profile, and I regularly have new contracts. Please tell me what could be the problem?

Hi Oleksandr,

It looks like our team reached out to you about your account status. You may want to check this ticket here. I also noticed that you have submitted a support ticket. Please allow our team time to review and update you on the same ticket to provide more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

hello i was a top rated plus freelancer on the upwork but some how my jss drop to 88% and i lose the badge. now on the next circle if i got the 90% JSS again, will i get the badge again within the 14 days ? Or i have to maintain it for 16 weeks which means i have to wait 3 months ? 
please let me know.

d4545a2a
Community Member

Hi @Adrea G,

Many thanks let me know what has been changed. 

I've re-updated my profile. 

Are the badges back automatically if I completed my profile 100%?

Thank you. 

petra_r
Community Member

Fatih O wrote:

Are the badges back automatically if I completed my profile 100%?

Yes, it'll take between a few hours to a couple of days.

7ebca370
Community Member

Hi Petra,

My top rated badge disappeared too, I have 99% JSS, 16/16 weeks, 10k earnings.

Kindly check.

d4545a2a
Community Member

Thanks for your help. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths