Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Top Rated Perk: Feedback Removal

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
1 of 38

Hi All

 

I was wondering if this perk can be applied on a job that i had to cancel.

and will it be updating my JSS.

 

Thanks

 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 38

@Pascal S wrote:

 

I was wondering if this perk can be applied on a job that i had to cancel.

and will it be updating my JSS.


 Sure!

View solution in original post

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
3 of 38

I just got a e-mail from Upwork, canceled contract cannot be removed Smiley Sad

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 38

oooh now that is interesting. They never said that and that really sucks cuz that would be a good reason to use it.

ravi_iitian
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
5 of 38

@Jennifer M wrote:

oooh now that is interesting. They never said that and that really sucks cuz that would be a good reason to use it.


 Fine print ...

"Certa bonum certamen"
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 38
@Pascal S wrote:
I just got a e-mail from Upwork, canceled contract cannot be removed Smiley Sad

That sounds wrong.


@Ravindra B wrote:

@Jennifer M wrote:

oooh now that is interesting. They never said that and that really sucks cuz that would be a good reason to use it.


 Fine print ...


Where, Ravindra?? 

ravi_iitian
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
7 of 38

@Petra R wrote:
@Pascal S wrote:
I just got a e-mail from Upwork, canceled contract cannot be removed Smiley Sad

That sounds wrong.


@Ravindra B wrote:

@Jennifer M wrote:

oooh now that is interesting. They never said that and that really sucks cuz that would be a good reason to use it.


 Fine print ...


Where, Ravindra?? 


Petra, you said the TRP can be applied; Pascal says CS told him it cannot be applied.

 

There must be some fine print somewhere.

 

I would be reassuring if a moderator clarified.

"Certa bonum certamen"
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 38

@Ravindra B wrote:

 Fine print ...


Where, Ravindra?? 


Petra, you said the TRP can be applied; Pascal says CS told him it cannot be applied.

There must be some fine print somewhere.


 So it is "fine print" you haven't actually seen? Smiley Happy (fine print so fine, it is invisible to the eye)

 

I've already flagged to get a moderator's attention.

 

ravi_iitian
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
9 of 38

@Petra R wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

 Fine print ...


Where, Ravindra?? 


Petra, you said the TRP can be applied; Pascal says CS told him it cannot be applied.

There must be some fine print somewhere.


 So it is "fine print" you haven't actually seen? Smiley Happy (fine print so fine, it is invisible to the eye)

 

I've already flagged to get a moderator's attention.

 


 Yeah, too fine to see. Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
10 of 38

@Ravindra B wrote:

 Fine print ...


 I'm with Petra, do you see it? I never saw it but I admit maybe I missed it. The forums are so much better for info than all of CS combined really.

 

They should put this in the help article because I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I always thought as TR if I had a contract cancelled that I'd just use the perk.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS