cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Perk - Is My Feedback for Client Also Removed from Their Profile?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
1 of 5

If I used my Top-Rated perk to erase a client's rating and feedback for me, will my feedback for them also be removed from their profile and the computation of the aggregate feedback rating they have from all their freelancers?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Sebastian Renato S Member Since: Jul 7, 2017
2 of 5

@Will L

I dind't used this perk so far but from what I saw on other profiles, the feedback and rating will be removed from you profile only. I mean at some point I was curios why the feedback was removed, some client gave to a guy some poor feedback and because the job was listed as public, I could see what exactly was left from the client and what the FL left to the client, by clicking on the name job and going to the clients job profile. So even if someone deletes the feedback, if someone wants to see it and does a little research in the end it will be visible. Not sure if this is intended or I just found a weird bug around this perk.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 5

Will L wrote:

If I used my Top-Rated perk to erase a client's rating and feedback for me, will my feedback for them also be removed from their profile and the computation of the aggregate feedback rating they have from all their freelancers?

yes, I think so. I checked once on one of mine and didn't see the comments I made. So yeah you're nuking both sides of feedback. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'm more concerned about my profile than letting other freelancers know that a client wanted a full refund. It's been a while since I looked but the job is on the client's profile but feedback isn't shown IIRC.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5
No
Will L wrote:

No

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
5 of 5

No. FLer feedback remains on buyer's profile. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS