🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus Batch Benefits
Page options
mrazakhalid
Community Member

Top Rated Plus Batch Benefits

Hi Guys, 
I hope you all are doing good!

I got Top Rated Plus some weeks ago, I didn't feel any change like I am not aware of its benefits except the 10% fee on featured jobs.

I have heard some things, could you please verify,

1. We can make our earnings private (With this batch or is this feature of Freelancer Plus membership)

2. We can remove a feedback/review of the client from the profile once every 3 months

3. Do we have to make sure that earnings/contract should be greater than $10k every year to maintain the batch?

Feel free to add more perks which we can enjoy having this batch.

Thanks,

Raza.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

I got Top Rated Plus some weeks ago, I didn't feel any change like I am not aware of its benefits except the 10% fee on featured jobs.

That is included in Top-Rated as well

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

1. We can make our earnings private (With this batch or is this feature of Freelancer Plus membership)

It is a feature of Freelancer Plus membership. And a bad idea.

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

2. We can remove a feedback/review of the client from the profile once every 3 months

No more than every 3 months AND 10 contracts, and that is included in top rated anyway. Remember the feedback is replaced by "this feedback has been removed" - not a great look.

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

3. Do we have to make sure that earnings/contract should be greater than $10k every year to maintain the batch?

It's a "badge" and yes, you need to earn more than $10k in the last 12 months and have worked on a large contract that didn't end with poor feedback in the last 12 months.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

That is included in Top-Rated as well

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

It is a feature of Freelancer Plus membership. And a bad idea.

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

No more than every 3 months AND 10 contracts, and that is included in top rated anyway. Remember the feedback is replaced by "this feedback has been removed" - not a great look.

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

It's a "badge" and yes, you need to earn more than $10k in the last 12 months and have worked on a large contract that didn't end with poor feedback in the last 12 months.

Thank you so much, Petra.

Please verify 2nd point, you are saying that we can remove up to 10 feedbacks every 3 months?

Muhammad Raza K wrote:

Thank you so much, Petra.

Please verify 2nd point, you are saying that we can remove up to 10 feedbacks every 3 months?

No, every three months plus at least 10 ended contracts between. For example, you want to remove a feedback three months after the last one was removed, but you only ended 5 contracts in the meantime, you can't. 

Got it, Thank you very much.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members