🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus: Wrong Badge Showing
Page options
145bfe46
Community Member

Top Rated Plus: Wrong Badge Showing

I have the 'Top Rated Plus' badge, (purple icon) but it only shows the 'Top Rated' badge (blue icon) to clients. I am a freelancer, but also a client on UpWork, and at times, I verify how my profile shows to clients.

It's been over 3 weeks since my badge was elevated / updated from Top Rated to Top Rated Plus. Why is it still showing the wrong badge? My comparable freelancers have Top Rated and, as a competitive advantage, I would like the correct badge showing.

Any ideas / experiences with this happening to other freelancers?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sjbercot
Community Member

The plus and exert badges show only to clients with paid plans, so if you're using a basic free client profile, you won't see them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Renee L wrote:

It's been over 3 weeks since my badge was elevated / updated from Top Rated to Top Rated Plus. Why is it still showing the wrong badge? 

This is how it is designed to work.

Only Business/Enterprise clients (and freelancers) see the Top Rated Plus and Expert vetted badges. With a normal client account (free) you don't see them.

145bfe46
Community Member

Thanks Petra!

sjbercot
Community Member

The plus and exert badges show only to clients with paid plans, so if you're using a basic free client profile, you won't see them.

Awesome. Thanks Sarah!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members