🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus badge not visible
Page options
liki69
Community Member

Top Rated Plus badge not visible

Hi,
I've had the Top Rated Plus badge for a while and I noticed that my badge Top Rated Plus is not visible. On private shows me that I have it, but on public profile shows only Top Rated.
I saw that there was a similar problem two months ago but obviously it is still not solved, or maybe I am wrong, this may be a separate case?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ljiljana Lilly M wrote: I noticed that my badge Top Rated Plus is not visible. On private shows me that I have it, but on public profile shows only Top Rated.

This is by design. "Normal" clients can't see the top-rated-plus badge, it is only visible to logged in Enterprise and Plus clients as well as to freelancers, when logged out it's not visible, and that isn't a bug, it's how it was designed to be.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ljiljana Lilly M wrote: I noticed that my badge Top Rated Plus is not visible. On private shows me that I have it, but on public profile shows only Top Rated.

This is by design. "Normal" clients can't see the top-rated-plus badge, it is only visible to logged in Enterprise and Plus clients as well as to freelancers, when logged out it's not visible, and that isn't a bug, it's how it was designed to be.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members