🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Plus badge
Page options
usamaashraf945
Community Member

Top Rated Plus badge

According to this link https://www.upwork.com/ab/profiles/vetted/find-the-right-talent
I see the threshold is over $5K for Top Rate Plus but in my Stats it shows 15k$ Threshold to earn top rated plus badge, can anyone confirm if i am missing something?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to have made over a certain amount on at least one individual contract

How much depends on the category you are in and I think for your category it will be 15k.

You'll find the table here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050417233-Top-Rated-Plus

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Usama,

You're refering to the Top Rated Plus badge, correct? If yes, Top Rated Plus freelancers can earn Top Rated status on Upwork when they met the following criteria:

• Earned more than $10,000 in total earnings (all contracts included) the past 12 months

• Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback

• Are not an exclusive agency contractor

• Maintained Top Rated status

To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes i am referring to Top Rated Plus badge, My profile seems to have all these, 

• Earned more than $10,000 in total earnings (all contracts included) the past 12 months

• Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback

• Are not an exclusive agency contractor

• Maintained Top Rated status

You need to have made over a certain amount on at least one individual contract

How much depends on the category you are in and I think for your category it will be 15k.

You'll find the table here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050417233-Top-Rated-Plus

Got it, Thank you for the quick response.

Hi! If I have a long-term hourly contract and it accumulates to $5,000 earnings (for creative & design), does that make me eligible for Top Rated Plus under the “Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback” category?

Tam R wrote:
Hi! If I have a long-term hourly contract and it accumulates to $5,000 earnings (for creative & design), does that make me eligible for Top Rated Plus under the “Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback” category?

Unfortunately, not. It should be one contract that has at least 5K in earnings (for your category).

Hi Tam,

Once you meet the criteria listed here, the badge will be added to your profile automatically. You will be able to see this when you check your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dbb644c2
Community Member

Hello Team,

I have earned more than 5k+ in one of my active contracts. I want to clarify how can I qualify for a top-rated plus badge? I'm confused about the amount depending on the category listing. I'm not sure about my category. Do I have to make 10k+ on one of my large contracts or am I already qualified by earning more than 5k? I am referring to my contract "Looking for a graphic designer who specializes in social media".

Please let me know.

Thanks. 

Hi Pooja,

You earn the badge once you meet the criteria listed hereThe criteria for a “large contract” is specific to the contract category. We base these amounts on the opportunities currently available on Upwork. For example, in certain categories, a large contract might be one with earnings of $5,000 but in others it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members