🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Plus vanished overnight :-(
Page options
bevcam
Community Member

Top Rated Plus vanished overnight :-(

Hi mods - please help.

My top-rated plus badge disappeared overnight. When I went into timeline a pop-up told me that "you're almost top rated". That's how I saw the badge is gone.

I did change the video on my profile, so it wasn't there for a few hours before I reloaded it. Is that the reason?

Will my badge return now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bev C wrote:

My top-rated plus badge disappeared overnight. When I went into timeline a pop-up told me that "you're almost top rated". That's how I saw the badge is gone.

I did change the video on my profile, so it wasn't there for a few hours before I reloaded it. Is that the reason?

Is your profile still  or once again 100% complete? If it dropped because you removed the video, it will update again within 24 hours and your badge will come back.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Bev C wrote:

Is your profile still  or once again 100% complete? If it dropped because you removed the video, it will update again within 24 hours and your badge will come back.

bevcam
Community Member

I took the old video down yesterday afternoon and loaded the new one this morning - so I didn't see if it was incomplete. Only noticed when I went in to load the new video.

It's 100% complete now, so if my badge returns in the next 24 hours - yay me!

Thanks @Petra 😉

petra_r
Community Member

Bev C wrote:

so if my badge returns in the next 24 hours - yay me!

it's back.png

bevcam
Community Member

Yay - you were right! Thanks Petra 😄

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths