I have a few questions about the Top Rated Plus program.
My main focus is on Data contracts, so a large contract is 10,000 dollars.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I am going to reply to your questions:
1. No. You are still qualified. You have to have over $10,000 in a 12-month-period.
2. Yes. For Non-Featured Jobs, you need to share 20% of your earnings of a $500-or-less contract with Upwork.
Angelo C wrote:
- If I reach 10,000 - or more - dollars from multiple contracts, that means I'm not qualified for being Top Rated Plus?
- What does it mean Reduced fees (starting at 10%) on Featured Jobs? Does that mean that for Non Featured jobs I still need to pay 20% of my earnings?
1. No, you are not. It has to be from ONE contract.
2. On the first $500, yes, of course
Basically, nothing changes from when you're top rated.
Konstantinos A wrote:
1.You are still qualified. You have to have over $10,000 in a 12-month-period.
He absolutely is NOT. He needs ONE contract that is in excess of $10k.
Learn more about our awesome Community member Andrei!Learn More
Over the next few weeks you may notice changes to Job Search filters that include the option to filter jobs by an hourly rate range and filter for jobs requiring multiple freelancers.Learn More
We are excited to share a new offering to enable freelancer job referrals (beta). This will provide the option to refer another freelancer on Upwork when you decline a job invite.Learn More
Having a professional profile is essential to attracting clients, highlighting your skills, and winning projects. Come and learn how to make your profile stand out on Upwork!Learn More