jenmhutson

Top-Rated Program – Who Else Got the Badge?

I just got the Top-Rated badge and am wondering how many other folks around here got it. Please post here if you were awarded this status so we can all congratulate each other with virtual high fives!

21 REPLIES 21
laurentmoreau

Not yet.

But they say: "Great news! You are almost top rated!"

Laurent,

When you get there, the email says, "Congratulations, you're Top Rated!"

I received it too Smiley Happy

I got it too 🙂

maneality

I got The Badge too!!! Robot Happy 

amlord

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' Badges! Smiley Happy

Just kidding, I received it as well!

haleema-khan

I also got the badge 🙂 Yuppy Woman Very Happy

methulz

Me too! Yey! *highfives*

nirish

I've been green flagged with a badge Smiley Very Happy

jbampton

Kickin it in Tahiti...with my top rated badge! 🙂

I'm in. I got one, too.

zoomconcepts

Got one. Not sure what I can use it for but it's there.

I got one. It's probably a pointless gimmick but it's nice to have 🙂 

abdulrazaq89

Contratulation to you!

I have got it too. 

I got a top-rated badge and a dishwasher this week. Not really sure what either of them is for but they'll both apparently make my life better.

I've got one too... maybe we can trade them for Connects? Just kidding Smiley Tongue

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
johntology

I got the badge. Smiley Happy

dueepjs

So did I. So what? I wouldn't be surprised if everybody Earning lots and lots of lovely moolah has been given this badge.

Sorry to be so cynical, but being a marketing professional, I know what is the next step. They have seen that my income has been Consistent, and In a very high income bracket for the past one year and more. So I am soon going to get an invite To Become a Premium Member. Does anybody want to take on this bet?

The moment Odesk got into a collaboration with some other jobseeking platform company -Elance-, I really, totally stopped applying for jobs here. That is because I know what a mess Elance made of its going concern, and what is going to happen to Odesk in the future.

Total flop show, with ineffective and inefficient management.

They promise me benefits, because I'm a top-rated service provider. Any good company is going to give Benefits to all their service providers, because they cherish them and not because they want a hearty cut from the earnings of those Providers, through jobs or through asking them to become Premium members.

Cynically Yours!

Dueep Jyot Singh writing from the sunny balmy climes of India. Has any Indian got this ranking, dudes and dudettes?

It's saying. Great news! You are almost top rated! Smiley Indifferent

I just got 60% Job Success, so I'm definitely on the right path to my green badge!

heavenmade

I have been Top Rated from the very start of the program and still am!