🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Request
Page options
azaeldmn
Community Member

Top Rated Request

Hi Team,

I received an email way back before to update my profile to get my top rated badge. When I went back to that email and filled up everything and updated my profile, it's not giving me the top rated badge. Can someone check why I can't get the top rated badge right now even though I already received an email before that I'm qualified for a top rated account?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Nikola S wrote:

You can monitor your progress and help manage your success by using your My Stats page to track your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more. 

You know that the My Stats page is broken, right?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi John,

I checked and it looks like you need one more Top Rated Eligible week in order to earn the badge. You can check the full requirements here.

~Andrea
Upwork
azaeldmn
Community Member

Where can I see my progress report? thanks!

Hi John,

Thank you for following up. You can monitor your progress and help manage your success by using your My Stats page to track your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
azaeldmn
Community Member

Where is that? Can you send me that link? Thanks!
petra_r
Community Member

John Mer L wrote:
Where is that? Can you send me that link? Thanks!

You can usually see it on your Find work > My Stats page, but it's currently broken so you can't.

petra_r
Community Member

Nikola S wrote:

You can monitor your progress and help manage your success by using your My Stats page to track your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more. 

You know that the My Stats page is broken, right?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths