Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Score

elraffo_b
Rafael A Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
1 of 8

Hi there!
I've been using upwork for several years now, and a few years ago I got the Top Rated Status.

But I've recently noticed that my "Job Success Score" started slowly dropping (96% now) and I have no idea why. My last 15 jobs have 5 stars and a positive feedback and my stats are pretty good.

Any idea what may be causing this?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Rafael

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Rafael,

We can't specify exact reasons but would like to pint out that your score is based on the best score out of the three windows in the last 24 months. It's possible your earlier contracts fell into a different window, recalculating your score as the result, or fell off the two year window altogether. Also, it possible that one of your clients left a different private feedback to their public feedback. Finally, open contract can start having a negative effect after a long period of inactivity.

Untitled
elraffo_b
3 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you very much for your reply 🙂

I think it could be one ongoing job that I had for years... and it's because it was transfered from my elance account and I'm not able to close it. Do you happen to know how I could close that one?

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 8

Hi Rafael,

There's no longer an option to close these jobs but I can confirm they won't affect your Job Success Score.

Untitled
elraffo_b
5 of 8

Got it, thanks. And one last question if you don't mind.

I thought that once you had a "Top Rated" level your Job Score would be 100% positive, do you have an idea of why this is not happening anymore? As far as I can I still comply with the requirements to be Top Rated.

vladag
Community Manager
6 of 8

Hi Rafael,

Top Rated status is assigned to freelancers who have a JSS of at least 90% and meet other requirements for participating in the program. The score itself is based on the contracts you've had in the last two years and can vary depending on the status and outcome of the contracts, as I mentioned in my post above. Being Top Rated doesn't ensure a perfect score, if that's what you're saying.

Untitled
elraffo_b
7 of 8

Oh, yeah, I got that, but for the last year (or so) my score has been rounded up to 100% even though my actual score was 96%.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply my questions Vladimir 🙂

All Best,

Rafael

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
8 of 8

@Rafael A wrote:

Oh, yeah, I got that, but for the last year (or so) my score has been rounded up to 100% even though my actual score was 96%.

What does this mean? Where were you seeing two different scores?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS