🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Status
Page options
shibbirfaruki
Community Member

Top Rated Status

Top rated eligible weeks on my stats is not updating for four weeks. Can anyone tell me why it's not updating & why I am not top rated yet?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi MD., 

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prachi163
Community Member

You need to be eligible for at least 13/16 weeks for the TR badge. If you maintain your JSS at 90+ for another week, you'll be top tared.

I know but top rated eligible week is not updating.

MD. SHIBBIR A wrote:

I know but top rated eligible week is not updating.

That is because the non-eligible weeks (when you were not 90%++) need to work their way through the 16 week window and start to fall out of it again.

eligible.jpg

Hi MD., 

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths