🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Status
Page options
chargeishvili-ma
Community Member

Top Rated Status

Capture.PNG

I have more than 13 top rated eligible week but don't have a top-rated status yet. Do you know any reason? maybe it's because I haven't a job success score?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to have a Job Success Score of over 90%

As you do not have a Job Success Score at all yet, you can not be top rated.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
akbgill
Community Member

Hi Mariam, There are many reasons. You can read it in this provided link for better understanding. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

alianjum5
Community Member

Mariam, You have 2 weeks remaining to be eligible for the top-rated badge. As you can see top rated eligible weeks are 14/16.

Hi Rajab,

As I know 13 out of the last 16 weeks enough to gain this badge.

You need to have a Job Success Score of over 90%

As you do not have a Job Success Score at all yet, you can not be top rated.

But she is Rising Talent, they don't need JSS.

Nadia A wrote:
But she is Rising Talent, they don't need JSS.

So?

She can't be top rated and Rising Talent.

Eventually she will get a JSS and become top rated if, at that point, all requirements are met.

I don't have JSS also, but eligible weeks are counted (there should be Zero if you are right), and I marked what are said about JSS or RT. 

There is a simple way to check, my eligible weeks changed to 13/16 just few hours ago, so let's see will that give me TR badge or not. 

Nadia A wrote:

I don't have JSS also, but eligible weeks are counted (there should be Zero if you are right), and I marked what are said about JSS or RT. 

There is a simple way to check, my eligible weeks changed to 13/16 just few hours ago, so let's see will that give me TR badge or not. 

Yes, eligible weeks are counted while you have Rising Talent status.

No, you will categorically NOT become top-rated without a JSS, it is impossible, completely regardless of how many eligible weeks you have.

You have to fulfill  ***ALL***  the requirements for top-rated status, and a JSS of 90% or more is the number one of those requirements. No JSS = No top-rated status.

top rated.jpg

It's a bit offensively 🙂 I have only long-term (succesfull) contracts and
don't want to close them just for JSS.
Well, if I understood correctly, I need to complete some fast jobs with
high rate to get JSS.
Thank you for clarification 🙂

I ask this question because I fulfill all the requirements but I still don´t have the badge. Could someone tell me why this could be? (In the attachment I send my stats so that you can see that all the requirement are fulfilled) Thanks in advance!

Hi Pedro,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile and becoming a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
I have one contract which placed on hold. Cause client dissappear, and that contract still in progress in my profile. 
Other contract  hourly finish in payment stage only, but client didn`t finish contract, even when i`m writing in messages in Upwork about that. 
He just say: " i will tell you more later, i need to go out now." And then dissappear. 
I have now Job Succsess rate 79%. But recent i have more that 95%. 
So i want to know if that 2 contracts makes my rate lower, or that didn`t have any weight to my Job Succsess rate?

And other question, if i close that two contracts myself, if that makes my Job Succsess rate lower?

Hi Vilento,

As I know closing contract by yourself will decrease your JSS.

Vilento B wrote:

I have one contract which placed on hold. Cause client dissappear, and that contract still in progress in my profile. 
Other contract  hourly finish in payment stage only, but client didn`t finish contract,

They have no effect, especially not if some money was (at some point) paid.

Things that affect your JSS negatively are contracts that end with poor feedback (public and / or private) and contracts that never lead to any earnings (whether closed without feedback or left open for 2 plus months)

That's more or less it, unless you have a very high percentage of no-feedback and/or idle ones.

You'll get an idea of your private feedback if you look at the "clients who would recommend you" percentage on your "My Stats" page.

Mariam C wrote:

Hi Vilento,

As I know closing contract by yourself will decrease your JSS.

No, it will not. Provided money was paid at some point, it does not matter unless there is too high a percentage or a pattern of such contracts.

Hi,

I got a mail-in which the upwork team mentioned that I am eligible for Top-Rated freelancer and I need to activate. I activated and also did all the verification but still not showing Top Rated on my profile. Please guide me.

Regards

Karuna S.

Hi Karuna,

To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article. Please check if your account is 100% completed

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi

I have completed my profile and I worked with 4 different clients.

I have earned 3K+ in 3-4 months but still, I am waiting for Top Rated.

please help me.

Regards

Karuna S.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths