🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated Status
Page options
awshanor
Community Member

Top Rated Status

I have been on UpWork for over 7 years and have maintained Top Rated status for quite a while now, with a success rate of 100%.  This morning, I signed in and was told that I am one profile update away from achieving top rated status and my top rated badge is missing.  There is no explanation as to what caused this.  What am I missing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

Wendy, if your profile completeness is currently 100%, then the badge should return. It can take a couple of days, but if it takes longer than that, then you should escalate the issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

Look at your profile completeness. Probably not 100% anymore. Not sure what to do about it without tests. I got mine to 100% using tests. but I think they give you suggestions.

awshanor
Community Member

Not sure why tests would affect it since they are going away in a couple of days, but I did see some things had dropped, so fixed those.  Still, badge is missing.  

Thanks.

yitwail
Community Member

Wendy, if your profile completeness is currently 100%, then the badge should return. It can take a couple of days, but if it takes longer than that, then you should escalate the issue.

Must have been it.  It had dropped, for some reason.  I've tweaked some thing lately, so probably did it.  I've gotten it back up to 100%, so will see if it pops back up on its own.

Thanks.

Wendy N wrote:

Not sure why tests would affect it since they are going away in a couple of days, but I did see some things had dropped, so fixed those.  Still, badge is missing.  

Thanks.

I think that's why. I think tests used to be one of a few options you could use to reach 100% and they stopped counting them. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members